Prostitution.

As Hana walked into the dim alleyway, the neon lights of the city flashed brightly. She had previously visited this place, but never in this manner. She is on a mission now.

She observed the females standing in the shadows in the narrow alleyway, waiting for their next customer. Some of them seemed almost eighteen and they were all so young. Hana felt really sad for the girls. Everything would be better than this life.

She approached a girl and whispered a code phrase to her. The girl nodded and Hana walked behind her down the alley, to a closed door. When Hana followed her inside, she was met with the smell of sweat and sex.

Hana was able make out several men seated around a table, counting money, despite the room's poor lighting. The person she came to see was one of them.

He smirked "Hana," and raised his body to welcome her. What has brought you to my tiny corner of the world?

Hana proceeded, striving to keep her voice from sounding desperate, "I need your help."

The man frowned instead of continuing to smirk. "Hana, I don't help people for a living. As you are aware.

After taking a deep breath, Hana leaned closer to him. "I have information regarding one of your girls. One who is from a exceedingly significant family. One who has the potential to ruin your business.

The man's eyes widened in surprise. "Who?"

Hana added, "I can't tell you right now, but I need your assistance to get her out of here. She no longer desires to be here. She desires a fresh start.

The man gave her a long, thoughtful glance as he considered her suggestion. He nodded at the end. "Okay, I'll assist you. However, it will cost you.

Even though Hana was aware of her limited financial resources, she was prepared to go to any lengths to save the girl. The man escorted her to a back room after she gave him all of her cash.

She saw the girl there, crying and hiding in a corner. She was approached by Hana, who grasped her hand.

She said, "It's all right. "You are now safe."

They left the building, passing the girls sitting in the shadows and went into the cold winter air. Hana felt a wave of relief. She did her job well. She did something meaningful.

She got a call from the cops, the next day. Thanks to the information Hana had provided them, they were able to capture the man and stop his entire activity.

Knowing that justice had been carried out, Hana grinned. She hoped the girls in the shadows would now discover a better life, one free of exploitation and prostitution. She also made a vow to continue standing up for people who are unable to stand up for themselves.