eleven

TARA, SAM, CHAD, AND KIRBY were already gathered at the shrine. They were setting up their trap to catch Ghostface.

Ethan and Brielle were in the shadows of the shrine, Ethan hushing her whenever they even traveled anywhere close to their hiding position.

Ethan was in his robe, and his mask was sitting on the ground beside them. Brielle and him were extremely close, enclosed in a very small room.

They sat in there for hours, and Brielle was anxiously waiting for the moment she was going to have to see the results of her betrayal to her friends and sisters.

There was a sudden change in the room. There was high-pitched screams from the other side of the shrine, and Brielle swore she heard swiping of knifes and then throwing of objects.

"What's going on?" she whispered.

"You were right. I do have a partner. And they're just beginning the bloodshed."

Bri shivered, taking comfort in the killer by leaning against his chest. She had no one else to confide in.

Ethan was pacing the small room now, biting his lip as more screams were heard. It was almost as if he was waiting for his queue to begin his portion of murdering.

He suddenly jumped, grabbing something from the closest in the room. He pulled out another Ghostface robe and mask.

"Put it on."

"What? No way!"

Ethan pulled out his knife. He was still the same.

"Put it on, sweetheart."

"I-I'm not a killer Ethan. Why would I put it on too?"

Her heart was racing. "It's all apart of the plan. Now put it on."

Brielle felt threatened, but it wasn't like she had a choice to put it on. She slipped the robe on and put the mask on next.

Ethan put his on too.

"It looks good on you," he purred.

Brielle felt his blade go up against her cloak. She followed his lead out of the room, and through the hallways of the shrine.

Ethan followed the screams into the main theater where the big screen and display cases were. Her sisters and Chad stood in the middle of everything, with one masked Ghostface on one side, and Detective Bailey next to them.

She couldn't help but notice Kirby's body on the ground too.

A masked Ethan and Brielle approached, Ethan motioning for her to take her spot next to him as he stood next to Bailey.

"How's there so many?" Chad whispered.

"But Detective... it's you?!" Sam gasped.

"Yeah, who else would it be?"