☆-Jokes-⁠☆

✯6✯
。⁠*゚⁠+_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_。⁠*゚⁠+

◍"Was it something with your mom again?.."◍

(Y/n's Pov)

'Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit. WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAY?!

I mean, I joke about this stuff with him a lot, but.. HE'S BLUSHING RIGHT NOW SO WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN!??? I have a feeling that I messed things up even more. What is wrong with me? I'm sure I could've found a better excuse.'

I pulled myself out of thought and payed attention to Saiki. He wasn't looking at me, he was looking in the opposite direction actually.

'Welp. If I'm gonna do something stupid like this, then I better enjoy it. Because it's not that I don't like him... I just don't want things to be awkward.'

"I'm not messing around! Do you like me back?" I was giggling and smiling on the outside but on the inside I was mentally stabbing myself with a sharp knife.

"....... No.."
'WHY DID HE TAKE SO LONG TO ANSWER?!'

"Hmmmmm, you don't seem sure. So I'll take it as a maybe!"

"...." He turned his head to look at me, frowning. His face wasn't as red as before but he was still blushing a little.

"So does this mean I'll have to win your heart?" Maybe this won't be that bad, I mean. Annoying him is funny so this should be good. "You're so cheesey."

"Yet you still like me..." He rolled his eyes and I laughed a little bit. Aoi was confused on what was going on but she was relieved to see that we made up.

On our journey home, we saw Kaido, Nendo, and some other girl walking. So we all decided to walk together, Kusuo didn't seem to like the idea though. "Hi, I'm Kokochi Teruhasi! It's nice to meet you." She gave me the sweetest smile ever known to mankind. I smiled back at her then introduced myself as well.

"Hii, it's nice to meet you too. I'm (L/n) (Y/n)."

"Yeah I heard you and Saiki are childhood best friends, do you like... Have a crush on him. She "whispered" it but we were in a group so everyone heard her.

'Who asks someone that when you literally just met? Whatever. Kusuo's gonna be so mad' I softly giggled and "whispered" back.

"Mhm! How did you know? Gosh, is it that obvious??" I love my life.

Teruhasanini looked as if she saw her favorite ex get married in the middle of their talking stage, Kaido looked like he immediately got depression, Nendo made a weird face, which apparently was his shocked face, Aoi laughed at Nendo, and Kusuo... was being Kusuo.

I was kinda bummed that he didn't react, it would've been funny to see him get mad. But it is what it is.

"Hey Shanini?"

"Yes- wait who?.."

"Why do you ask? Do you like him too?" I "whispered" to her again. Kusuo flinched a little by the question I asked her. That's when everyone stopped what they were doing and their ears perked up. Shanini thought for a little bit before giving a final nod.

"Yes. I do.." She "whispered".
'..... Wow' Everyone, except Ku and Shanini, gasped.

"But please you guys, don't tell anyone!" Now she spoke to the whole group.

'This is news.. I need to talk to Kusuo about this!' - "Kusuo!" I telepathically called for the boy who obliviously didn't wanna be there.

"What..."

"How the hell did you get this pretty girl to like you???" He looked at me with an annoyed face while saying nothing. Then turned back around.

"Okay okay fine. But did I make things worse by messing around?"

"No this is fine actually. She'll maybe stop liking me if she thinks we're dating." I stopped walking with everyone else.

"...... Thinks we're what?..." He stopped walking as well then looked at me.

*⁠.⁠✧Time Skip*⁠.⁠✧

Saiki's Pov

We sat on the bed side by side in her room. I elaborated the plan at least 3 times, but she still seems dumbfounded. It was like she understood but it wasn't processing.

She kept giving that stupid face.. it looked like "◍ʘ⁠‿⁠ʘ◍". "(Y/n).... Do you understand or no?"

"Uh yeah but... Are you sure? She seemed like a nice person, and how could I compete with someone that's nice and pretty?"

"You're saying that as if you're ugly. And you only think she's nice because you can't read her thoughts. She's way less of a nice person than you think."

"Damn, I wish I could read minds, I only have stupid clairvoyance and telekinesis... But if you say so."

"Trust me, mind reading is nothing but a headache. If anything, I wish we could trade." I heard her softly laugh while putting her head on my shoulder, making my stomach do a flip. I took a deep breath, and spoke.

"Did you... mean what you said today?.." She paused for a moment and there was silence.

".... Maybe."

✧Fri 26/05/2023