CHAPTER THREE: ONE NIGHT

Warning 'wag basahin kung ayaw. Medyo detailed.
DO NOT READ THIS.

Ngumisi si Sena sa sinabi ng lalaki.

"Hmm, I'm tired" She said but she still get up to remove her stiletto and remove Van's shoes and unbuttoned his polo.

"Sena..." Tawag nito habang naka pikit.

"Hmm?" She asked.

Van held her arm that's holding on the button of his polo and pulled her to make her lay on the bed. He towered her and look at her eyes intently.

"Van..." She whispered while still holding the button of Van's polo.

She thought that he will kiss her lips but then Van just kissed her forehead, manghihinayang ma sana s'ya but then Van's kiss travels on her face until he kissed her lips. He held her face and look at her eyes.

Masuyo lamang ang mga halik nito, hindi katulad ng  mga mapupusok at sabik na sabik na halik ng mga nakahalikan n'ya dati.

His lips were soft and gentle, she didn't resist Van's kiss so she kissed him back, but then when she opened her mouth Van's tounge began to explore inside.

Tila may kiliting dumadaloy sa tiyan niya ng gawin nito iyon. Van's kiss hits different.

He moaned inside of his mouth, she didn't know what to do. She make out with other guys but then this one's hit different.

Van's lips went to her jaw down to her neck, slowly and gently kissing it. Tila nang aakit.

Sena held his head and bit her lower lip to avoid moaning his name.

"Van..." She said when Van unzipped his black dress, inilihis nito ang damit hanggang sa lower abdomen niya. He also unhook her undergarment and remove it so her top is already naked.

Sena look at Van's face, his eyes were full of admiration and amusement.

He leaned and kiss her chest, until his lips went to her mound. He began to suck and nip it with his mouth while his hand are massaging the other one.

"V-van..." she said while gently pushing his shoulder.

He's nipping and sucking the tip of it.
"Van, s-stop it...y-you're d-drunk..." sena said, moaning.

He stopped and look at my eyes. "I want you" He huskily said while there's a strong desire on his eyes.

He leaned to my face and kiss my lips again, she can still taste the liquor that he drink.

He's kissing me differently, long, gentle, passionately.

She can't breath so he needs to stop to make me breath.

He laughed on my ears and bit my earlobe.
"V-van!" She shouted when he did that.
He chuckled softly and held the both side of her waist with his soft hands.

His hands are literally soft, not callous. Tamad siguro 'to.

He's stroking my waist up and down while sucking my earlobes.

"V-van..." she said, begging. Begging for what? Akala n'ya ayaw n'ya sa ginagawa nito?

"I thought you're the one who's flirting with me, Sena..." He whispered huskily.

"I changed my mind" She said without hesitation, i was about to get up when he entered his two fingers inside of her without any warn.

She didn't even know that he already removed my undergarment below.

"Damn..." He said.
"You're too wet for me" He added she closed her thighs because of embarrassment.

"D-dont say nabi ko iyon because he began to thrust his finger, fast.

"Ah, ah... Stop Van! Don't tease me!" She shouted and encircled her arms on Van's nape.

"What again?" He asked huskily while bitting her earlobe.

"Damn you!" Sena shouted when she felt different sensation, she wanted to pee.

"Stop V-van, I'll pee..." Hinihingal n'yang saad sa lalaki.

Danovan chuckled on her ear.
"Cute..." Saad nito at mas lalo pang binilisan.

"V-van! Oh my god!" She arched her waist while her eyes were dilating because of too much pleasure.

She closed her eyes, nakaawang ang labi na tila pino proseso pa sa utak ang naganap.

She opened her eyes when Van remove his long fingers inside of her. She look at him and she saw that he lick his fingers while sensually looking at her.

"Weak..." Van chuckled and smirked.

Sumama ang timpla ng muka ni Sena at tumungin ng masama sa lalaki.

She sit up and pulled Danovan to lay on the soft mattress.

She ride him while holding his collar.

"Come again?" She said.

"Gladly, I want you to come again too" Sagot ng lalaki.

"Damn you..." She whispered and look at him, amused.

"Damn me..." He huskily answered and chuckle after that.

She held his collar tight and kiss him torridly, ayaw n'yang magpatalo rito. She kissed him like the way he kissed her earlier.

Passionate.

Her kiss went to his jaw until it went to his chest, she took of his polo and massage his abs.

"What the fck are you doing to me, Sena?!" Van growled while his eyes were closed.

"Punishment sir" She said playfully.

"Punishment huh...ok, nothing excites me Sena" Tila nabuburyong nitong saad habang nakatingin sa kan'ya ng walang gana.

She smirked at him and started to move on the top of him. He suddenly react. Oh, the soldier down there.

He growl when she did that.
"What? Nothing excites you?" Sena asked while massaging his abs and moving against his.

"Literally nothing" Hamon pa nito kahit na halatang nahihirapan na rin.

She suddenly felt the bulge even if he still not taking off his slacks. It is bringing a pleasure and heat on her body. She can't literally stop moving on the top of him.

"It's ready sir, i think i convinced the member down there how about you?" She bit her lips and look at him playfully.

He pulled her and kissed her lips while she's still moving against his.
Van moaned on her lips, so she smiled between their kisses.

Lumapat ang dibdin niya sa matigas nitong dibdib and that freaking sensation hits her again.

Her hips become fast, sumabay na rin ang lalaki sa pag indayog ng katawan. Until they reached the climax.

"I didn't know that dry fck would be this good" Van whispered huskily at pinagpalit ang pwesto nila.

"You're convincing strategy was good, but that's not how you do it" He said and began to remove his clothes.

***************
@VENCOLDASICE
HAHAHAHAH loh