002) ❝you listen to mac miller?❞

" let's make some music, fuck all of the bullshit "

- stay , mac miller

now let's go !

astrid looked out the window and at the sturniolos home. she had always thought they lived in some rich mansion because of how annoying chris was. now she just realized he just had a big ego. which slightly annoyed her a little more. 

she grabbed her bag full of books, she didn't like backpacks. she always thought tote bags were so much more convenient and better looking. she jumped out of the minivan and followed chris into his kitchen.

"this is the kitchen, you want anything to drink?" chris offered, putting his hands on his hips.

"sure, whatcha got?" astrid set her stuff on one of the chairs for the island table.

"well your only option is water and i'm pretty sure that pink lemonade is expired from like 3 months ago" chris formed his lips into a straight line, he scratched his head awkwardly.

"okay, then water" she took out her math book.

chris grabbed a water bottle from his pantry and tossed it. astrid quickly grabbed it and set it on the table. as astrid was taking out all of her supplies to help tutor chris.

"wait your actually gonna tutor me? i thought you were just here to make out with me" chris smiled largely. chris liked getting underneath astrid's skin, only because she can argue back.