Fluff!

It's going to be very cheesy!

Y/n's view

Tom has met up with Bill to just go anf spend some time with his brother.
Little does he know i really really miss him.

So i text him

"Hey Tommy, I really miss you- when will you be home??"

"Hey my love, give me one more hour and I'll be home. I love you!"

"Okay, I love you too!"

Time Skip

After i spent the last hour just sitting in bed constantly looking at the clock I finally hear his keys at the front door.

I jump up and run to the door. As soon as i see him i jump on him- he immediately holds me and we have a very long tonguekiss.
All of a sudden i feel the need to cry. I smell his neck as i tear up.

"Hey, are you crying love?", he whispers and has a little voicecrack which makes it so much cuter.

"Yeah-", I hold onto him and can't control how hard i cry anymore.

"Oh love-", Tom carries me to our couch and sits down with me on his lap.
"Why are you crying i was just gone for a few hours", he says chuckling.

He makes me giggle-cry, and i hold onto him closer.
"I don't even know, I just love you-", I respond while playing with his hair

"I love you too, sweetheart. You know- I'd like to take you out on a date if that's alright with you."

"I'd love that, baby."

Time Skip

After we cuddled and talked for a good half hour we get ready together. Tom kisses my neck as i brush my teeth and do my hair.

Then i get dressed. It's something Tom picked out for me- and of course, he watches as I change. I mean, it's Tom right?

I'm all ready to go

"You look gorgeous my love

"You look gorgeous my love.", he says as he looks at my whole body.

"You do too", I can't help but bite my lip softly as i look at him.

He's wearing his famous baggy jeans, a black t-shirt and one of his caps. He looks stunning.

He takes my hand and we go out together. He always holds my hand when we go out because he wants me to feel safe and protected. He gives every guy that comes near me a death stare and when another boy talks to me he always puts his arm around my waist.
He has no idea how hot his jealousy is to me.

We arrive at a beautiful river to watch the sunset and cuddle.
We sit down on a bench and he takes my hand and kisses it.
He really is the love of my life. I wouldn't give him up if my life depended on it. I love this man with my soul.

Tom's view

Tonight I took Y/n out to show her that i'm not just dating her because of her body and the things we did in bed.
I'm dating her because I love her.
Little does she know my band and I have a surprise for her that i talked to Bill about today.

Y/n hates to be without me. Especially for a long time and there's nothing I hate more either. So if she wants to, she will come on tour with us. She has a great voice and everybody already knows we're dating. So i don't really see why she wouldn't come with us.

Plus- I wanna show her off to all the fans that are crushing on me. I want her to know that she is the only one for me.

But telling her that will be my anniversary present for her.  I hope she will like it.

While I hold and kiss her hand i also look into her eyes. I've always admired her eyes. I probably stared a bit too much because she smiles and giggles.

"What?", I say quietly while smiling at her.

"You scare me, babe", she says, laughs and kisses me softly.

"Oh no! Sorry", I chuckle.

Now i put my arm around her shoulders and pull her closer to me. She puts her head on my shoulder.

"Tom?", Y/n says with her adorable voice.

"Yes babygirl?", i whisper

"Thank you for being such an amazing boyfriend. I love you forever."

"Thank you for being the cutest and best girlfriend ever, baby. I love you even more."

------------------------------------------------------------

This was my first fluff story! I really hope you liked it! If not feel free to tell me how to improve!!

Thanks for reading!! 💘

Total: 774 words