﹒❰❰﹒🦋Welcome﹒⊂⊃

︵‿︵‿୨🦋୧‿︵‿︵In the face of change, and the hope for success,We must remember, even a caterpillar becomes a beautiful butterfly one day, but they too, had gone through hardships and transitions

︵‿︵‿୨🦋୧‿︵‿︵
In the face of change, and the hope for success,
We must remember, even a caterpillar becomes a beautiful butterfly one day, but they too, had gone through hardships and transitions.
-Arena (Founder)
︵‿︵‿୨🦋୧‿︵‿︵

❝ℓιƒє ιѕ ησт αℓωαуѕ αвσυт тнє M̶o̶m̶e̶n̶t̶s̶. ѕσмєтιмєѕ ιт'ѕ αвσυт тнє T̳r̳a̳n̳s̳i̳t̳i̳o̳n̳s̳ тσσ.❞

❝𝘈 𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘺𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘭𝘺. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴.❞

██ 15%
   ███ 30%
       ████ 70%
          ██████ 100%

⤹˚˖ 🦋 ୭         •°•───────•
Welcome to The Chrysalis Realm, ready to take flight. Here at TCR, everyone is welcome to a fresh start, where your talent will fly like a butterfly.

Here, we value our members' talents, and we believe in helping new members grow. You will have two ways to join our community, one through our training program and one as staff member. You may join as both, but not in the same role, unless you plan on being a teacher. If you have any questions, feel free to contact one of our founders on the next page.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•
The Training Program:

Trainees: Here you may apply for all of the roles except for founder or Head Admin, where you will then be assigned a Teacher to help you in that role. Once you think you've learned enough, you can ask to try for that role as a staff member. You will be interviewed for the role, for the staff to see your skill, but note that you will immediately be accepted as a trainee!
Make sure to check out our academy book for more information!

Teachers: You may apply for any role you'd like, but you may only teach 3 roles, and you must have experience in that role to be one. You will be interviewed for this role.

Staff member: This is ALL the roles listed in the following chapters. You may apply for as many as you can handle, but there is a limit to how many roles within our community. Once you've been accepted on Wattpad, you will be interviewed on our Discord server.
•───────•°•❀•°•───────•