A strange encounter.

Hello there! Miss me? Well anyway I'm back to write a new chapter so lets get reading.

Time skip 10 years later.

(Dafreak: So Issei for the most part has his canon appearance, however he is more muscular(his muscle mass isn't huge[Excluding his Legendary Super dragon from, yes that's the official name for it in this fanfic.] but it's enough to let you know he works out. His height is 175cm[a bit taller then he was in canon] and his personality is that of a docile and shy person.)

For the past ten years Issei and Hideo would secretly slaughter any Evie that would sneak their way on the planet. During this time Issei would learn many things and many skills. He would also home school as his uncle thought this was the best choice for him at the time. Now 17 years old, Hideo thinks Issei is now ready for normal interaction again with people in his age group. At the gates of Kuoh Academy now stood Issei looking around with a piece of paper. He was wearing the boys uniform which consists of a black blazer with white accents over a white, long-sleeved, button-down shirt with vertical linings, a black ribbon on the collar, matching black pants, and brown dress shoes. However, Issei's uniform differs in the fact that he wears a red T-shirt underneath his open dress shirt and blazer. He then saw someone sitting on a nearby bench. She is a petite girl with white hair and gold eyes who he though might help him. She was wearing the girls uniform which consists of a white long-sleeved, button-down shirt with vertical linings, a black ribbon on the collar, a black shoulder cape and matching button-down corset, and a magenta skirt with white accents, however she wasn't wearing the shoulder cape.The front of her hair has two long bangs going past her shoulders and several loose bangs hanging over her forehead, while the back has a short bob cut. She also wears a black cat-shaped hair clip on both sides of her hair.

Later on.

Issei steps into Kuoh Academy, his heart pounding with anticipation. The bustling hallways are filled with students chatting and rushing to their classes.  As he navigates through the sea of students, he can't help but feel a sense of unease. The whispers and curious glances from his peers make him realize that he stands out in some way, despite his best efforts to blend in. Lost and unsure of where to go, Issei feels a touch of anxiety creeping up within him. He glances down at his class schedule, trying to decipher the confusing layout of the academy. However, his mind is soon distracted as he senses a supernatural presence nearby. Turning his head, he spots a girl who emits an aura of authority and grace. She is a bespectacled young woman with a slim figure, black hair styled in a short bob cut, and violet eyes. It is Sona Shitori, the student council president of Kuoh Academy. Issei's eyes widen slightly as he recognizes her from what he was told about her earlier. Intrigued by her presence, he decides to approach her, hoping she can provide some guidance. As Issei tentatively walks towards Sona, he can't help but feel a tingling sensation at the back of his mind, a subtle warning that his true nature might be sensed by her. Suppressing his power as much as possible, he approaches Sona with a polite smile.

Issei: Excuse me, Shitori-kaichou. -Issei says softly, his voice carrying a gentle tone.- I'm a new student here, and I seem to be having trouble finding my classes. Could you please help me?

Sona looks at Issei curiously, her sharp eyes assessing him. She suspects something extraordinary about him, a hidden power that seems to be lurking just beneath the surface. However, she decides to play along for now, suspecting that there may be more to him than meets the eye.

Sona: Of course, -Sona replies, her voice calm and composed.- I'll be happy to help you, but first, may I know your name?

Issei introduces himself as Issei Hyoudou, a transfer student. Sona nods, leading him to the classroom where his first class is scheduled to take place. Along the way, Issei can't help but notice the curious gazes of the other students. Their eyes seem to linger on him, as if they sense something unusual about his presence. Being humans not knowing little to nothing about the supernatural they have no idea of Issei's power, however because if that they still feel uneasy around him.  As they reach the classroom, Sona bids Issei farewell, reminding him to approach her if he needs any further assistance. With a small smile, she leaves Issei standing outside the door, surrounded by students who are equally intrigued and perplexed by him. Taking a deep breath, Issei enters the classroom, feeling a mix of anticipation and uncertainty. He finds an empty seat towards the back, trying to remain inconspicuous.