INEFFABLE

ineffable

(n). too great to be expressed in words.

━━ IN WHICH, a pretty girl with anger issues, parties, drinks and sleeps with others as a way to cope with all her unresolved issues such as falling for her best friend.

,,at least the devil had the luxury of being an angel before he was condemned."

,,silk dresses, fur coats, crimson stained lips-i see you behind that facade."

,,the feeling of sweet love that you cause to course through my veins is ineffable."

━━ starring.

jeon so yeon as "seon chanmi"

,,minho, you're cute when you're flustered"

━━ seon chanmi

sang heon lee as "minho"

,,yell at me again, that was hot"

━━ minho

and

the rest of the xo, kitty cast as their respectful self.

━━ disclaimers.

i. i do not own the show "xo, kitty" or any of their characters, however, i do own the character seon chanmi and her storyline.

ii. all ideas in this fanfic are mine, if there are similarities to other works that is just a coincidence and please do not plagiarise.

iii. this fanfic will contain mature scenes, foul language, underaged drinking, underaged clubbing, drug usage, struggles with family issues, anger issues and mental health. there may be other warnings, however i will always add a warning at the beginning of a chapter if those topics are seen throughout the chapter.

[minho x oc]

started,, 13th June 2023. finished,,

©-jluvs, 2023