━━ii. penpal baby

two

penpal baby.

,,you're not a very good teacher, sweetie, look at what happened to Minho."

                                                                                                                             ━━ Q

                    ADORNED IN DESIGNER, Seon Chamni was wrapped up in a midnight blue Chanel dress that fell above mid thigh, hugging her in just the right places. Yves Saint Laurent stiletto's complimenting the said dress and freshly waved hair that flowed down to the small of her back. Finishing off her makeup, the female quickly applied a gloss and grabbed her Prada clutch containing her necessities.

"Kitty, love, are you ready!"

"Yes! I am so ready to have my first kiss." Kitty replied, jumping up in excitement before grabbing onto the raven-heads arm and dragging her out the door.

━━

"Whoa, this is definitely not the Adler High Spring Dance."

Humming in response to Kitty, Chamni walked past her straight to the drinks table, oblivious to the gaze of a male who seemed unable to keep his eyes off of her figure. Frowning at the lack of alcohol which was obvious as she was at a school welcome party, the raven haired beauty opted for a raspberry lime punch.

The girl made her way to Minho who stood near Q, stifling a laugh after seeing her new friend Kitty bump into Minho causing his drink to spill all over his clothes.

"Oh, my God! I'm so sorry."

"God, watch where you're going." Minho's expression was painted with one of annoyance as he tried to wipe the remaining drink off of his shirt.

"Unlucky, why don't you just take your shirt off." Chamni teased, throwing a Dior handkerchief in Minho's face, causing Q to wiggle his brows at the male who just turned beet red.