Chapter 28

Major

Major

Today was an off day & I was going to go by my dads & see how he was doing.I haven't seen him since the last time I left so maybe a month or 2 ago.I was walking up.

Wsp pops.
We dapped each other up

"Wsg son,Ian see you in a minute."

Yhh ik,I jus been working & getting myself together.yk on my man sh-

"How does this 1 fit?"
Pops got him some yum yum upstairs lol.I turned around to see who she was-

Karina?what the hell is you doing here?!!

"Hey s-" she tried to say

What's she doing here pops??

"Man chill out she's still your mom,so watch how you speak upon her!"he demanded

Watch how I speak upon her?? Are you serious? Do you hear wat your saying right now?!!

"Major relax,your father is right,at the end of the day I'm still your mother!"

No the fuck your not,you lost all respect from me! Your the reason I'm homeless!Youuuu!! I was getting myself together but you was so weak and blinded by anigga who never treated your child right!

"Homeless?" My dad asked shocked

"Major your a grown ass man what you chooses to do with your life is your problem"

Man I just came from jail with nothing to my name! the feds already took everything from me in the 1st place,you was all I had at the moment & you knew that,let alone you burnt all my shii that I did have left including my clothes & phone listening to that nigga that used to beat on you!

"What the hell is going on?"my dad questioned,confused about everything that was unfolding

Man I'm out of here,y'all and this weak ass relationship!

I walked out slamming the door heading to India place to find peace.As I was walking everything was coming back to back even old flashbacks.I'm so confused on how this even happened & he didn't tell me about this b.s.

After some time I finally made it opening the door.Her mother & father was on the couch watching tv.

"Somebody's mad"her mom whispered

Not today ok!
I warned her.

"You better watch how you talk to my wife son."
Her dad said.I chuckled.Making them more upset.

I opened the door seeing my baby sleep peacefully.I took my clothes off going to take a shower.I turnt the water on getting in.

𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺

I continued to think.Ughhhhh.I said through so much frustration.After my shower I hopped in the bed with India bringing her closer to me closing my eyes.

"Wats wrong baby?"
She spoke lightly with her eyes still closed

A weird,confusing,frustrating day.
She turned over placing a kiss on my forehead to my nose,& lightly on my lips.

"Get some rest,will talk about later if you want"

Can we not talk about it at all,I'm jus gonna get mad all over again

"Are you sure that's wat you want to do?"she asked concerned.

Yh,now let's go to sleep.