12. Lost

"Why?" Xie Ci seemed like he still wanted to say something.

Someone shouted from the door. "Ci Ge, we're all waiting for you, hurry up."

Seeing that he had something to attend to, Xu You heaved a sigh of relief, slowly turning around.

Then she suddenly remembered something.

She turned her head and called for the person who was about to leave, a little hesitant. "That, your jacket is with me."

"What?" He looked at her sideways as if he didn't hear her.

"You left your jacket at the examination room, I helped you bring it back." Xu You explained patiently, lowering her head and reaching her hand into her drawer, groping around and taking out the jacket.

The person waiting outside saw Xie Ci still dawdling, and couldn't help but yelled again into the classroom. "Ah Ci, you can come back and flirt with the girl again, hurry up."

It was the first time she talked to him of her own accord.

Xie Ci looked at her serious expression, and suddenly laughed while saying, "You're secretly hiding my clothes?"

Xu You handed the black sports jacket over, silently looking at him, ignoring the jokes he made.

Her hand was very fair, in contrast to the black jacket, her hand was smooth and pale, and blue blood vessels could lightly be seen on the back of her hand.

"If you're not taking your clothes, I'm going to throw it on the floor." Xu You frowned, looking at the unmoving person.

But her voice was soft, making her not sound threatening at all.

He slowly received his jacket.

He was lazy as usual, and spoke with a slightly frivolous tone. "Heh, you have quite a huge temper."

Xu You who had a huge temper ignored his jokes, turning around.

When the bell rang after the last exam, the campus gradually returned to life. The buildings were all filled with students, full of bustling noise.

After a while, the students in class returned to the classroom with the papers, and gathered in twos or threes to discuss the answers.

"Ugh, so annoying, english is finally over." Someone from the side complained annoyingly.

Another one said, "Don't be worried, Ji Ge, you'll always be the worst."

Then there was a chase and fooling around. The benches and desks were bumped tilted everywhere.

Zheng Xiao Lin sitting in front was holding Xu You's english paper and comparing answers. After comparing halfway and feeling dejected, she sighed and pouted, "God, I have a lot of answers that's different from yours for the comprehension."

Xu You looked at her sad expression and felt funny, taking back the paper and keeping it as she comforted her. "It's fine, I guessed most of the questions."

Most straight A students were unobtrusive like that.

That's why Zhang Xiao Lin didn't believe her, still heavy hearted. "I was still writing the composition when I saw you handing in the paper early."

"Woah, cutie, you handed in the paper early?" Fu Xue Li was drinking milk tea, flipping a magazine and talking to Xu You. As she flipped a page, she yawned.

She was unusually lacking of energy today, very different from her usual energetic appearance.

Xu You was a little worried, and touched her desk mate's forehead while asking, "Are you unwell?"