𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎, 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐

𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄.
❪ 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉
𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎. ❫

 ❫

"Yuxin!"

"Yuxin!"

Yuxin turns around, seeing a F1 commentator make his way over to her, a camera crew trailing behind him. She furrows her eyebrows — in all her times at attending Lando's races, she's never been interviewed before.

"Hi," she says, smiling at the commentator warmly. "So, we haven't seen you at the paddock in a while. Why is that?"

She's a little taken aback at how forward the commentator is, especially using that as his first question — but she's done tons of interviews before. She knows how to answer without making her PR team go absolutely crazy.

"I've been busy, working on some new music," Yuxin replies, smiling at the commentator. "Glad to know that my presence has been missed though."

"It certainly has! So... are you supporting Ferrari today?" the commentator asks, noticing Yuxin's red hair.

"No, McLaren today. Sorry, Charles and Carlos — I'm here with Lando, so he'll definitely start complaining if I didn't say that I was a papaya fan." Yuxin jokes, and the commentator chuckles.

"Your friendship with Lando is adorable." the commentator says.

And somehow, Lando shows up once the commentator says that. "I'm adorable?" he says, and Yuxin shakes her head.

"No, he said that our friendship was adorable. You heard wrong." she shrugs.

"But I am adorable."

"Stop lying," Yuxin says, and Lando looks at her in mock offence. "Joking."

"Ah, Lando! How are you? Nervous for the race?" the commentator asks, and Lando shrugs. "Not really. I'm just going to do what I have to do, you know. Hopefully it'll be a good result for today."

"Good luck," the commentator says. "And Yuxin, are you nervous?"

"I... don't drive?" she answers, and Lando laughs. "She just got her license." Lando says, and Yuxin elbows him for exposing her.