024.

📍Dortmund , Germany 🇩🇪

BLUE DREAM

.BLUE DREAM.

'...i'll come over with a lot
of snacks and drinks'

IT WAS WEDNESDAY and Xaila didn't know what to feel. on one hand , she was excited for the date but on the other , she was concerned because Jude hasn't texted her yet.

it was nearing 6 and she was already dressed in a comfortable white dress that stopped mid thigh. she didn't want to go to overboard or anything so she just dressed comfortable.

she let her curls loose over her shoulders and was now sitting in the livingroom , with the phone to her ear as she talked to Mahary.

"girl , have you tried to call him?" Mahary asked on the other line and Xaila hummed and slumped into the couch. "of course i did. along with like...10 messages"

"well , Gio told me he was normal at training but he didn't mention anything about your date" Mahary admitted and Xaila grew quiet as her eyebrows slightly creased.

"don't think about it too much. with all the pressure from them being closer and closer to winning the league , i think he may have forgotten" Mahary tried to lighten the situation , knowing that it wouldn't help.

"yeah , you're right. but he was the one who asked me on a date and now he's not even responding to my messages" Xaila sighed once again , playing with the ends of her curls.

"if he doesn't show up , we'll attack him with
punches the next time we see him" the girl on the line said and Xaila let out a short laugh.

"if he doesn't come , it'll be clear that he definitely doesn't like me that much" she said with a shrug and Mahary sighed on the other line.

"if he doesn't come at 6 , call me and i'll come over with a lot of snacks and drinks" Mahary suggested. "deal" Xaila replied.

the two talked on the phone for a couple of minutes when Mahary needed to go do something and the two said goodbye for now.

Xaila just decided to continue to read her book until Jude hopefully came.

she took the bookmark out of the book and began to read , making annotations at the shocking parts or the plot twists.

Xaila's father — Zion — used to gift her a lot of books when she was younger. after he went to Dortmund , the book collection grew and he didn't go to the US without a book for Xaila.