☆sᴜɢᴀʀ ʙᴀʙʏ☆

Eva's pov

I won't lie having a sugar mommy and sugar baby relationship isn't that bad as people claims it to me..

I mean what you have to do? Have sex with your mommy whenever she wants to have.. or she demands... personally that doesn't sounds bad to me mainly because i love her hands wrapped around my throat while fucking my hole with that strap..lick my clit with her tongue.. ughh I'm getting turned on ..fuck i need her right now...

I looked around the penthouse where i stay with my mommy.. trying to navigate her..only to find her in her working cabin immersed in her work...

I peeked my head inside before slowly getting in...

"Mommy?",

"Hm kitty?" She looked up at me putting the pen in between her lips ..

"Umm uh i-" i shuttered... Fuck...

I slowly walked up to her before sitting on her lap making her automatically hold my ass..

She let out a almost inaudible gasps as her palms came in contact with my bare ass before she recomposed herself and molded my ass together slowly caressesing and cupping them..

"What is it kitty?" She asked huskily with slow pace while still molding my ass with her hands pulling me closer..i closed my eyes leaning my head back feeling pleasure rush through my body..

"Ughhh~ mommy..i -i want you please "

She paused her action and looked at me as if reading my soul before continuing her actions more harshly this time.. making me moan arching my back closing my eyes..

"Where are your pants hm?"

I whimpered in response as she got the cue to remove my shirt in a swift motion, hungrily staring at my perky nipples before taking one of them in her mouth licking that nipple while playing with other one... Caressing my nipples with her fingers.. i let out those unstoppable chains of soft moans only to moan loudly as she rubbed my clit slowly in circular motion fiddling with my clit here and there,thrusting in after sometime not letting me time to adjust before she started fucking my hole with her fingers streching my walls out..

"Ohh m-mommy don't stop please!" I moaned as she chuckled

"You don't tell me what to do baby" she said through her teeth curling her fingers inside me making me scream  and squirming around..

"Ahh m-mommy it is too m-much"

She chuckled and tilted her head while still streching my hole..the only difference was it was three fingers in place of one or two..

I arched my back spreading my legs wider as she kept finger fucking my hole while sucking my breast..

"Mhmm!! I'm I'm close please" i moaned out loud as i clenched around her fingers before cumming with a gasps..

I rested my head on her shoulder as she pulled out her fingers and cleaned them with a tissue.. falling asleep slowly when she patted my back.. ,

-------                 
                                   (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

____________________

Yoo bubs how you all are? T-T sorry for being inactive for this all days

I'll try to continue from this time -🤞

Like , comment..you can also drop your request if u have one in the comment section that will help me to be motivated 🗿✨😸

Take care babes <33