༒︎𝕊𝕦𝕔𝕔𝕦𝕓𝕦𝕤༒︎

"kristine try it atleast"

"Noo it's all bullshit nothing like that exist we both know that Clara"

"If it doesn't exist why are you resisting too much huh? Are you perhaps scared hm?" Clara asked with a cocky smirk plastered on her face..

I sighed deeply making her clap her hands excitedly "yess!!"
She yelled happily hugging me

"Ok well shit" i murmured looking back at my book getting rid of her arms around my neck..

"Here!" She thrusted her hands forward showing me a little bottle with something purple sparkling potion inside it.. and a peice of paper prolly with some mantra inside it

Time skips

I returned home from my university. Feeling exhausted as hell.. University really drains every spec of us ..i put my bag on my study table deciding to take a nice warm shower.. after a 45 mins shower i was wiping my hair with a dry towel as my eyes casted towards the shinny bottle.. letting out a soft sigh i marched towards it looking at the bottle in my hands before slowly unfolding the paper.. chanting the mantra out loud before throwing the bottle accross the room as per instructed by Clara..

I swear my heart raced with anticipation.. somewhere inside me was screaming I did a huge mistake....

*Thud*
*Thud*
*Thud*
............. nothing happened... I let out a breath i didn't even knew i was holding in...

"bullshit" i mumbled walking out of the room getting myself a glass of water..

After drinking the water when i entered the room i felt a chill run down my spine...

Brushing off the odd feeling i sat on my study chair opening my laptop writing down today's note..

"Oh sweets~ looks like you are the one who summoned me" a deep slutry voice rang through the walls of my room..

"What ...the fuck...." I murmured turning around at the speed of light.. looking around the room trying to locate the source of the voice..

"Are you trying to find me ? Mortal?" That same voice chuckled making me spin 180° on my heels only to find the most gorgeous woman in this whole universe..

No she was no human....but a.... succubus..

I didn't even realised i was staring at her widely before she chose to address it...

"Close your mouth mortal you don't want to catch a fly with your pretty little mouth" she remarked cockily with a vicious smirk plastered on her plump red lips..

Her hair was white casted down right Above her round juicy ass,her eyes...she does't have any iris.. her eyes are black.. almost like darkest midnight..her breasts they were perky and round.. my eyes casted down towards her v line.. only then i noticed that she wasn't wearing anything... my eyes wided more only if it was possible.

"oh common sweets don't tell me you had zero idea about how succubus looks before summoning me" she got down from her throne- i mean my bed before making her way towards me slowly, swaying her hips , making me gulp the invisible lump formed on my throat..

"I-i mean y-yeh-no-no" i managed to utter while still trying to be habituated with her beauty

She chuckled softly before coming infront of me getting on her knees looking up at me

"So sweets why you summoned me hm?"

She asked with a honey coated voice..

"I- uh-"

"Let me guess...you wanted to see if succubus are real..am i wrong?" She asked me..but my full focus was on her hand which was caressing my thighs..

I nodded hesitantly.. making her chuckle again as if i cracked a joke

"Well well sweets i understand... hmm how about we make your little adventure worth it hm?" She said moving her hair from her breast that was covering her perky nipples.. slowly pinching them caressing the tip of it while maintaining eye contact with me..

Slowly she parted her legs while still sitting on her knees giving me a clear view of her clitoris...

"So sweets liked the view hm?" She said looking at me with a cocky smirk plastered on her lips sucking her fingers she glided them towards her core rubbing her folds with her fingers before parting them flicking her slick covered clitoris.. moaning soft..

"Mhm sweets~~" she moaned arching her back closing my eyes while rubbing her clit in a circular motion before sliding a finger inside her hole thrusting them halfway before pulling out
.

"You know what sweets?" She asked with her slutry voice before taking her hands placing them against her right breast pressing them against my hands..

"Mold them sweets" she murmured looking in my eyes...

As if i had no control over my body i started rubbing her breast unknowingly.. rubbing and pinching her nipples.. leaning in placing a sloppy kiss on her nipples feeling her fingers running through my hair..

My other hand ran down to her core slowly pressing my fingers against her folds making her moan softly

"Ohh sweets ~you are soo good" her words worked like a magic to me..i found myself feeling overly confident about myself and my skills..

I parted her folds collected her slick on my fingertips before smearing it over her clit and entrance rubbing it in up and down motion..

Her moans ..were like music to my ears.. a music i never wanted to get rid off..

Suddenly she hold my wrist looking at me as i looked back at her..

"Don't be impatient sweets"
She said before she turned around getting on her four making me utterly confused..

Her ass facing my face as she arched my back placing my hand on her core making ke realise what she wanted actually...

I leaned in and parted her folds giving a kitty lick to her clitoris making her whimper..

"Oh d-devil" she moaned pushing her hip against my face..

I looked at her reaction before again licking her clit this time i attached my tongue around it sucking it leaving it with a pop afterwards..

"Do it sweets you are doing awesome"
Fuck i want more praises from her as i ducked down my face continuing my sucking session with her clit i licked her entrance before thrusting my tongue inside licking her inner walls ..her moans ranged across my room.. as i continued eating her out like a starving animal under the dim light of the room..

She grinded against my face grabbing a fistful of my hair pulling it towards her core as if it was possible..

After sometime i felt her clenching around my tongue as she moaned out loudly

"I'm going to cum sweets" she cried out in pleasure arching her back as she came on my mouth..

I pulled away wiping my lips .. feeling her taste on my tongue gasping for air...

"Now my turn" she smirked...

-to be continued

_________________________________________________________

Don't be a silent reader loves it doesn't really helps in writing.. :( anyway enjoy;) and comment down if you want a second part of it..