Chapter - 11

Month is coming to the end..👇

12 / 18

A new fresh day arrived for the world but not for Taehyung. He is still in the same spot where Jungkook left him. He is still stuck in that same moment eventhough two days are already passed from that dreadful day. After Jungkook left on that day he didn't see him indicating this is not a dream. Taehyung can't get used to these changes. Taehyung can't change so fast as Jungkook does. He still makes two coffees and after chuckled looking at himself. He never felt alone with Jungkook. He doesn't have any idea how to cope up with this darkness. But he still.....still looking for Jungkook's comeback. Don't blame him...He really loves that fellow so much. Forgetting whole six years memory is not so easy.

Taehyung is now walking more like dragging his legs towards the class to submit his project,,,his only saviour at the moment. He really worked so hard for this as this is the only opportunity he has to get out from this helpless situation. Jungkook will also see him as a strong one after taking his degree. He is exhausted. He experienced all the worst things in the world in his little lifetime. He wants to smile too as others. He also wants a value like others have. He also wants to appear special infront of his eyes. With a big smile he stepped towards the classroom but someone pulled him out.

"Oww owwww Hello kitten!!!!!!!!"Taehyung made a disgusting face just hearing his voice,,,,Kevin. Taehyung can't wait to meet him outside from the school to teach him a lesson. However everything will end today..every bad thing in Taehyung's life.With a blank face Taehyung waited until Kevin does anything as he please. But Kevin doesn't like the reaction he got from the latter.He wants to see Taehyung being all helpless and his eyes filled with tears.Such a sick soul!. He doesn't have any idea how others' lives are going. The only thing matters to people like him is their own pleasure. That's why Kevin pushed already weak and pale Tae onto the ground earning a slight yelp from the other. Hurt feeling on Taehyung's face made Kevin happy and that boosters him to do more. Little did he knows that all these things are like dust infront of the heart breakdown Taehyung is going through now. He doesn't have any more tears to shed.

With a sick smile Kevin picked up the file on the ground which fell from Taehyung's hand when he is falling.

"Here's your treasure baby."Kevin loudly said waving the file infront of Tae's face. But still Taehyung has a glare on his face which made Kevin unsatisfied.

"Ohh!!You don't care right?!...Then let me do this."With that Kevin tore the papers inside the file into pieces while his crew around them laughed enjoying Tae's pain. Taehyung doesn't had anytime to digest what happened. His all hard work, his only dream, his only saviour shattered into pieces infront of him but he couldn't save it. Just like Jungkook who left him infront of him. Everything , every dark things happened to him displayed infront of his eyes erupting a single tear first. No time went to turn it into a huge wail with a loud cry. He felt so helpless. He felt like he lost his future. He destroyed the Jungkook's dream. Jungkook sacrificed his studies and worked so hard to give it to Taehyung but he messed up that too. Taehyung cried like a baby and hugged himself feeling so pathetic. Kevin and the crew also became silent feeling so disgusting about themselves. But the damage is already done. A sorry can't bring back anything.

Suddenely Taehyung stood up and wiped tears harshly from his face. He can't stay in this dirty place anymore. His eyes met Kevin's guilty eyes and that made his rage risen up so badly. He pushed Kevin on to the wall and tightened his grip on other's neck. Kevin struggled in the grip but innocent Taehyung vanished. He gritted his teeth in anger and screamed