♥︎ 38♥︎

♥︎ guys we are at 270 followers right now
٩(๑꒦ິȏ꒦ິ๑)۶ I am SO SHOCKED!!! I have very bad case of impostor syndrome but seeing so much love and support heals me 😭 THANK YOU! *ugly tears and ugly snot crying*

I'm so so so so so so so so so so so sorryy for disappearing like that, for basically 3 weeks. I was in the worst writers block ever and I was very tired but I am hopefully back^^ the story may be a bit wonky though because I might have forgotten some things and I can't re-read the entire book it will take me 2 days...!!!!! s so so sorry. correct me if I am ever wrong!!!!! we are nearing the last of the chapters that exist of the manga aaaaaaaaaaaaa ~~

thank you for your love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't help but cry a little when I see it (っω;。)///

crush % will be added either at the end of this book or in a few chapters. (the end meaning when I reach the last chapters of the manga that are out, I'm pausing the book when the ubers match begins and returning when the next match begins.)

Ps: do you guys prefer shorter chapters (1k words) and faster updates or longer chapters (2k-4k) and slower updates? let me know please!

♥︎

"...nice." he awkwardly responded. a few seconds of pure awkwardness passed and I just felt like I was slowly melting into a puddle of shame. rin was avoiding eye contact, while impatiently and anxiously tapping his feet.

a yawn sounded from me, which broke the silence. rin turned his head a little to look at me and muttered out, "ya tired..?"

I nodded rubbing my eye, "yeah... I was practicing for really long..." I decided to leave out the fact that I was practicing with his biggest rival, sae. not wanting to make the situation any more awkward and avoid making rin remember his frustration towards his brother. it's not something I understand, but it's something everyone has noticed. "how have you been?.. it's been a while." I asked, changing the subject.

rin sighed, pushing his hair out of his face as he responded tiredly, "I prefer not talking about it... we've won our matches but playing with that damn shidou makes me almost regret choosing this path."

I giggled, "so number 1 and number 2's weaknesses are each other?"

"ain't funny, I can't stand that fucking blondie." rin sighed making me laugh harder.

"how do you two sleep in the same room? if feels like you'd fight even in your sleep."

"...they separated us. so we don't sleep in the same room. I have my own but I'm mostly forced to be in the other to discuss strategies or some shit."

"ahh I wish that was me..." I sighed, putting a hand over my chest, "I have to sleep with the others, and the wig and binders are really uncomfortable."

rin raised an eyebrow, "the others still don't know? am I the only one?"

I shook my head, remembering the dumbest accident of my life, "no... bachira, isagi, chigiri and nagi found out. all at the same time too!"

rin turned fully to me and stared blankly at me, "I'm not surprised more people found out because of how clumsy you are, but 4 at the same time? what the fuck?"

my face warmed up in embarrassment, "i-i knoww! it's so.. embarrassing! they all walked in at the same time at the most inconvenient time!"

he shrugged, "at least it's only us 5. I'm surprised the entirety of blue lock hasn't found out already. pure luck."

"umm.. actually... 3 more know. it's the players from the German team. their names are ness and Kaiser. aryu too. they all knew from first look and forced it out of me."