THE BUS RIDE

I was craving for his touch, we are seeing each other, talking to each other but can't touch each other. We are out with our family. It's a trip and our families are here too. We got on the bus as the sun drifted to sleep. The sky became dark and we got on the bus we have hired. Our parents sat on the front seat and I sat on the back window seat. He came and sat beside me. The bus started and soon everyone drifted to sleep as we all were tired. I slept as the cold air hitted my face, I felt him hugging me, snuggling into me.
"You know how badly I was controlling myself?" He whispered into my ear.

"I love you Siddharth" I said with my eyes still close, I was half asleep. He suddenly kissed me and I pushed him away.

"Are you mad? Everyone is present here"

"It's dark that you can't even see my face and moreover all are sleeping"

"But still...." He cutted my chain of words with a kiss. I lost my control and kissed him back wildly. I wanted this so so so badly. I got on top of him without breaking the kiss and started rubbing my a*s on his manhood. I can feel him getting erect over his jeans. He broke the kiss. He looked at me. "Let's not do this here, or you'll wake everyone with your screamings"

A naughty thought ran into my mind and I said. "I know you're afraid"

"Me and afraid?"

I started rubbing him again. "Yes!"

"I can f*ck you right here in middle of our relatives"

"Okay then do that" I dared him and he rubbed my a*s. He was getting hard now and I could feel that. He then kissed me with full force and hunger and I responded back. His hands reached to the joint of my legs and he took off my panty and threw it out of the window. I broke the kiss and tried to lurk out of the window. "What did you do?" He just simply smiled at my question. "You dared me to fuck you here, now I dare you to go home without your panties with my cum dripping from your p*ssy. We both smiled. He pushed forward the front seat so it covered most part of our bodies majorly under the chest. He then took out his d*ck. I loved it so much. I sat on my knees and sucked his c*ck. He held my hair with one hand and kept another on his mouth to stop the sounds. After nearly fifteen minutes I stood up and sat on his d*ck but didn't took it in, instead I started rubbing my bare p*ssy on his d*ck. I can feel the increasing temperature. I wanted him to ask me to take it in. I rubbed him for almost five minutes and kept kissing the whole time. We both were enjoying. Suddenly he stood up and made me sit on the seat and he sat on his knees in front of me. He lifted my skirt and he saw me fully wet wich was now even dripping to the seat. He took out a handkerchief and tied it around my mouth then he began to lick and suck my p*ssy. Making me moan in pleasure. I loved being sucked by him. I spread my legs even wide and closed my eyes. My hands pushed him further inside me. After ten minutes he got up and sat on the seat and told me to sit on top of him. I wanted him to beg me but here I was begging him to insert his d*ck inside me. I got on top of him and took his large and erected d*ck in my wet p*ssy. He was fully inside me now, allmost touching my belly with his d*ck. He started slowly thrusting me. I was feeling so good. His d*ck filling my v*gina was the best feeling I've ever had. He was thrusting in me slowly. But I was burning with desire so I asked him to go fast. He smirked. He was doing this intentionally. He now suddenly sped up and I gasped loudly. But the handkerchief supressed my sound. It was like a supressor on a rifle. He was going too fast. I felt myself building up and in no time I shattered I released my c*m on his d*ck but he still didn't stopped. He kept f*cking me speedly. I felt myself building up again, he then increased his speed even more and I c*mmed once again and after I c*mmed he also reached his cl*max and c*m inside my p*ssy. We both kissed each other and I started moving my h*ps on his d*ck. He was getting hard again and that's what I wanted. "You're so naughty neet" he whispered in my ear and bit my earlobe. He started kissing my neck and I was rubbing my a*s on him. I was so hungry for s*x. I didn't took him inside me for one whole week because of this trip. We used to f*ck almost everyday. I was building my o*gasm again. We still had five hours left to reach home. Till then I rode on his d*ck. "Let me ride it everytime we f*ck. I love feeling you inside me. Filling me up with your c*m. I love you so f*cking much."

"F*ck you avneet! I love you too" he inserted his hands inside my top and opened the hook of my bra. He threw that too. And started squeezing my b*obs. I loved him so much. I wrapped my legs and hands around him and f*cked myself until I came again. The seat was wet now with our c*ms. I got tired and stopped moving my h*ps. I was still hugging him. He smiled "is this what you call f*cking? So slow? Let me show you what real f*cking is!" He started thrusting me hardly. I tried not to scream. His d*ck hitted my G-spot with full force and speed. I squ*rted again. F*ck! I loved the session. He still didn't stopped until he filled me up again with his warm liquids. Now only two hours were left. I got up from him and he took out his d*ck which was coated with our juices. He laid me on the seat and laid upon me. We got the position of 69 and licked our juices. I was giving him a bl*wjob and he was sucking my p*ssy. We cleaned ourselves with our tongues. We now sat on our seat. And drifted to sleep. After half an hour my mom woke us up and said we are home. My mom went and I stood to go after her but while going he took his hand under my skirt and touched my bare p*ssy, just to make me realise that his c*m was still inside my p*ssy.

Get some holy water, innocent readers