Toxic

Bishop skillfully touched down the hovercraft on the desolate street. Accommodating for his impaired vision in one eye. Determined, he reached inside the vehicle and swiftly retrieved the M4 rifle from the seat. Loading the 5.56mm ammunition into the slot, he ensured his weapon was ready for action. With a firm grip on the machine gun, the cyborg sprinted down the sidewalk, his movements precise and purposeful. His targets had evaded him before when he had them in his sights.

<Target location bar a called Toxic> Terminate 

He rapidly identified the hovercraft, Red, and Damon, as his targets, had expertly landed on the designated street. NightShade's mission was clear - he had been sent to eliminate Damon. Arriving at the bar, he scanned it observing holograms and cyborgs hanging around the pool table. He zoomed on a muscular man, talking to a woman wearing a min-holster.

As the Cyborg hastened towards the door, he entered with his M4 rifle raised,  Sensing the imminent danger, Red instinctively pivoted, catching sight of the cyborg gripping his weapon. Eric darted into the cyborg's line of vision.

"Red, how did you end up here and what can I assist you with?" Emlin asked, curious about Red's presence.

"I need you to look after Damon's wound," Eric told her, reaching for Desert Eagle in his holster and withdrawing it as he cocked the hammer.

He pulled the trigger, and a round blasted out of the barrel, striking the cyborg's other eye with deadly precision. Bishop swiftly reacted, unleashing a hail of bullets that filled the air, each shot finding its mark with lethal accuracy. Elimin dove behind the bar counter just in time to avoid being hit by a stray round. With adrenaline coursing through her veins, she quickly retrieved her MP5 submachine gun from underneath the counter. Switching it to automatic fire, she sprang to her feet and unleashed a barrage of bullets towards Bishop, obliterating it in a fiery explosion.

A hologram appears and says, "Medusa, I hired you to target the corporations, not to cause a shootout in my bar."

Eric tensed and rolled his shoulders, his mind racing with concern. As he stared at the cold, metallic skull of the cyborg, he couldn't shake the feeling that Dragunov's cybernetics were relentless in their pursuit of Damon's demise. What worried him even more was the possibility that the next cyborg would be even more formidable than the current one. Despite his skills as an assassin for the CIA black ops program, Eric knew he was no match for these advanced cyborgs.

Red, what the hell did you get me involved in here?" Emliin demanded, frustration evident in his voice.

"The assassin asserted that Dragunov's advancements in cybernetics, specifically Damon, must have unearthed crucial information pertaining to NightShade."

Emlin brandished her weapon, shaking her head; there was no prospect of halting Dragunov. He owned every corporation there was and had a powerful intelligence section. She contemplated taking a shot at Eric and Damon.Out of nowhere, ten hovercrafts descended outside the bar, their engines roaring as NightShade emerged, flanked by two formidable cyborgs armed with cutting-edge weaponry.

The hologram turned its attention towards Eric, its eyes narrowing on Damon. "Mr. Red, you have just brought Dragunov to my bar. How do you plan to handle this situation now?"

Nightshade confidently entered the bar, followed closely by the imposing cyborgs. Her eyes locked onto Damon and Eric as she spoke with a hint of menace, "So, you thought you could outsmart Dragunov's cybernetics. Well, this time, there's no way out."

Eric cocked his hammer on his .50 caliber pistol and aimed it at NightShade. "I'm willing to risk my life to protect Damon and ensure a better future."

As the hologram reappeared, it wielded an advanced laser weapon, its crosshairs fixed on the cyborgs. "This bar is under my ownership now, NightShade. I strongly advise you to retreat while you still have the chance, or you'll regret it."

Emlin approached Eric, her grip tightening on the submachine gun. Her face hardened with determination. They were prepared for a violent confrontation, ready to emerge victorious at any cost. Without hesitation, she aimed and fired a shot at NightShade, hitting her in the shoulder. In response, NightShade nodded to the cyborgs, signaling them to unleash a devastating barrage of firepower, intent on obliterating the bar.

A blast of laser was unleashed from the hologram, blowing apart one of the cyborgs' eyes and causing its head to explode into a fiery metal skull. Meanwhile, Eric quickly fired a round at Nightshade, effectively dropping her to the ground. Bullets flew through the air as Eric and Emlin skillfully aimed their weapons and unleashed a barrage of shots at the approaching cyborgs. 

With each pull of the trigger, they fought to buy more time. However, in the chaos, Damon remained their top priority. Protecting him meant everything to them, and they were determined to keep him safe at all costs.

Emlin, get Damon away from this location. Eric ordered, loading another round in his Desert Eagle, "I'll defend this bar with the hologram.". 

Emlin's determined nod fueled their sprint, adrenaline coursing through theitr veins as they raced toward the hovercraft. With every stride, their feet pounded against the ground, propelling the forward. Emlin's grip on his arm tightened, a silent assurance that they were in this. together. They reached the hovercraft, their hearts pounded in sync with the hum of its engines. Without hesitation, they leaped into the open hatch, the rush of wind and the scent of fuel filling the air. Emlin swiftly took control of the controls, her skilled hands maneuvering the craft with precision.

"Call me X-Ray, Red," said the hologram.

Eric nodded, his finger hovering near the trigger of his pistol as he cautiously approached NightShade. He quickly noticed that she was wearing body armor, causing him to curse silently to himself. Just as he thought, she swiftly stood up and drew her own gun, aiming it directly at him. She jumped to her feet and swiftly withdrew her gun, aiming it directly at Eric. As she stood there, her gaze briefly shifted to the metal skulls of the surrounding cyborgs. With a sly smile, she gave Eric a once-over, assessing him.

I've been waiting for this moment for a long time, and now it's finally here," Nightshade spoke with determination as she prepared to pull the trigger on her weapon. However, before she could do so, Eric quickly raced to the bar counter and dove behind it just in time. A laser shot out from the X-Ray, hitting Nightshade's hand and causing her weapon to be knocked out of her grip.

As Eric jolted to his feet, his grip firm on the pistol, his breathing slowed down as he took aim. With cold determination, he fired a single shot that found its mark, hitting Nightshade directly in the temple. Damon glanced back at the bar, a surge of confidence rushing through him. He knew deep down that Eric wouldn't fail him, and with that knowledge, he felt a sense of relief knowing that the future was now saved.

Eric was left alone after X-Ray disappeared. In spite of the fact that Dragunov was still out, he knew the battle wasn't even over yet.