Pervert student and workaholic husband.

Early in the morning, one of the most beautiful person making breakfast for him and his husband. Soon two muscular arms wrapped around his tiny waist. The other one hummed and lay his head on the muscular body.

Jk:  morning petal
He greeted him and placed a kiss on his nape.

Tae: morning kookie.

Move his head to the other side to give more attention to his husband

Taehyung: kookiee…..

Kookiee hummed as an answer.

Tae: can you take a day off today?

Jk: no babe today i have an important meeting. plz understand baby.

Tae: no kookie you always say that you have , meeting , meeting,meeting ... .It's been a month since you spent some time with me. also i have something to tell you …In college

He was about to say something.  But he got cut by jungkook .

Jk: tae plz try to understand. I have lots of work. tae  we have lots of time to spend after this. But now my project is more important than anything.

He said in a stern voice. Taehyung 's eyes filled with tears.

Tae: ya ya… I know.  Your work is more important than anything. Whatever happens to me is not a problem to you.

Jk: What do you mean by that? You speak as if I have done nothing for you or cared for you!?  How can you say that????

Tae: nothing kookie….. let's eat. you have a meeting at 10.

   After breakfast they  left for the office and college respectively.

In the collage

   A few students ran to a certain cabin and pushed open the door.

  Student: professor  there ( panting hard) at the ground  jackson  beating someone .

Tae: oh shit  come fast.

In the ground  there's a huge crowd of students.

Tae:what the hell is going on????. Move aside

Taehyung shouted.  Everyone flinched at the sound and moved to two sides to give way to taehyung.

But tae shivered badly by the view in front of him. There, Jackson is beating a student mercilessly and that student  is on the verge of unconsciousness.

Tae: jackson stop it. I SAY STOP IT JACKSON WANG.

Suddenly Jackson stops beating and turns back to see who it is. but a smirk came to his face.

Jackson: woah. calm down sweetheart……. cool down. He is bad sweety……. he bad mouthed  about you. He said that you belong to someone else. How can I endure this person 's stupidity!!! Huh!!!!. I just wanted him to teach that you are mine…… You only belong to me . Right!!!!!

Some students take that boy to the nursing room

Tae: see jackson….. i'm your professor and I'm older than you…… so don't be a stupid…… otherwise you will regret it. Everyone go to your classes now.

He said to Jackson and looked at the other students.  Then said to leave . But Jackson held Taehyung's hand.

Jackson: Sweetheart, how many times have I told you! you are mine. YOU ARE MINE THEHYUNG..,.. Your  those   plum lips that i want to kiss and bite badly…..those sinful  body,  oh god..... Just one look is enough to make it hard.
He licked his lips.

Jackson : i want to fuck  you hard….. i want to make you cry in pleasure……will you give me one chance

He looked at his head to toe with lus..tful eyes