chapter 2

"he said nothing comparesto the fever dream"Narrative and Insta_________________________________

to the fever dream"
Narrative and Insta
_________________________________

Ok so obviously like me and Caitlin have flirted before but nothing like that, ok? Like we normally flirt with us calling each other hot and shit like that. I have to just be overthinking everything cause we're friends. Yea friends nothing more.

I finally shut my thoughts up as I finish my shower turning the water off. I put Caitlin's clothes on and they were pretty big on me. The pants were a little long and the shirt was huge. I honestly didn't mind though cause they were pretty comfy.

I walk back to Caitlin's room and she's not there. I assume she went downstairs for something as I pull out homework and begin to work on it.

Around 15 minutes later Caitlin enters the room and my lord I could not have been prepared for how good she looked when she walked in. I mean what am I kidding she always looks good. But words could not explain how good she looked.

I look up from my work to see her hair wet and down. She's wearing some basketball shorts and a fitted shirt that makes me melt. It especially shows off her muscles. She damn well knew what she was doing.

"Hey sorry I went downstairs to shower in my parents bathroom so you wouldn't have to wait as long for me." She goes to grab her hairbrush and starts brushing her hair.

"You're fine you needed a shower anyway. You smelled pretty bad" I say jokingly.

"Wow you didn't smell amazing either Ms. Kinnley" She says while laying down next to me. "Whatcha working on?"

"Math my teacher decided to give us homework even during the last week of school." "I'm pretty much done with it if you wanna talk for a bit." I have like 5 more assignments but I just wanna talk.

"Don't you have homework for other classes though?" She asks looking me dead in the eyes. Those beautiful eyes I get lost in. Rylo stop being cringey as hell.

"Yea but I really don't want to do it. Have you thought about your future college anymore?"

"Yea I definitely think I'm gonna go to Iowa. Do you know where you're gonna go?"

"I'm not 100 percent sure yet. I would like to go to UConn and continue my music thing. I mean it has always been my dream to go there."

She nods as we continue to talk about random shit for about another hour until I decide I should go home. I walk downstairs and say goodbye to Cait's family while walking outside with her. I thank her for walking me out as I put my arms around her neck, pulling her into a hug.