𝐢𝐯.

[ sexual content ]

SAWYER SHUT HIS EYES AS, he endured the feeling of Y/Ns skin clapping against his while he was posted up against her wall. She had her finger intertwined in his hair while she fucked him silly, but he surprisingly was into it. He had some of his hair stuck to his forehead and he was just breathing heavily so he could suppress his moans, but Y/N herself knew that he was enjoying the feeling of her fucking him. He didn't even have to moan, she could just tell.

He whispered curses underneath his breath as she clenched her pussy around his dick, her legs aching as she rode him at an even faster pace while her other hand stared right into his tired eyes, "Hnnnmmm... Ahhhh, fuck...!"

The man's cheeks were flushed as he stared up at the woman was that was pounding on him by now, but still, he tried not to show any exaggerated facial expressions of pleasure.

Slumping over the males body while her eyebrows knitted, that's when her lips parted and her breaths became even heavier as she fell against the brunette that gently wrapped his arms around her limp body, obviously trying to make her feel relaxed, "Oh, fuck Sawyer... That felt so good, shit...!"

The female clenched around his dick for a few more seconds before she felt her gushing cum flowing all down against the man's dick. She pulled her pussy back from his throbbing dick, her E/C eyes tired and her legs a little shakey, "Wow... You did good..."

Sawyer just stared up into her eyes with no emotion shown through his green eyes or his handsome face. He pushed himself before he raised a few of his fingers up to the side of his face, a long strand of his hair quickly being tucked behind his ear, "Thanks Y/N..."

Still continuing to brush some of his dark hair away from his pretty green eyes, Sawyer leaned over a little and placed both of his hands against his forehead, his cheeks pink and his breaths still heavy and still following the same patterns.

Y/N sat herself against her bed with her own cheeks cooling down a little, and even some of her own sweat falling down her forehead since she was the one doing all of the work in the first place, "Are you alright...?"

"Huh? Oh yeah. I'm fine." He hummed as he looked back at the girl, the beads of sweat still coming down his forehead while his heart raced just by the female, "I just... didn't think you were the type to be so rough... I'm kind of a newbie to those sorts of stuff..."

"No it's okay Sawyer. You did great." She nodded her head with a small giggle by the last few of his words that left past his lips, hoping that she actually didn't do anything that might've hurt his feelings because at the end of the day he was only there to be used.

Yet another snicker came from the brunette man that scooted himself to the end of the females bed, making sure that he didn't get anything on her sheets while he did so, "Thank you... That is what I'm here for, so..."

There seemed to be a longing feeling of feeling like he was needed that grew inside of the dark haired man, but he just tried his best to ignore it while he glanced back at the H/C haired female with his green eyes staying on her E/C ones.

Before she could relax in her sheets she immediately got the hint of what he wanted from her, and she piped up a little before she sent him an awkward smile, "Sorry... I'll go get your money right now..."

Sawyer nodded at the woman before he turned his face back down towards the floor, his hands reaching each other before he began to fiddle around with them, not knowing what else to do at the moment.

"Oh, and I'll also get you something you clean yourself up with..." she added on as she saw him nod once again, still not making any eye contact with the female that took a step off her bed before she finally stood up against the ground.

There was nothing but the sound of the girls footsteps leaving the room as she went into her bathroom and got some toilet paper before she stepped back out of the bathroom and walked towards her bag.

While she unzipped her bag, she glanced at the brunette that remained quiet and in thought, and she knew something was up but she wasn't sure if she was even aloud to form that kind of bond with a prostitute, so she just continued to stay quiet while she dug her hand in her purse.

Once she finally saw the money in her bag, she pulled it out and walked towards him, handing him both the toilet paper and the money at the same time.

She watched as he pushed his face back up, his eyes immediately landing on the money, causing a smile to grow on his lips.

"Wow. Thanks Y/N. This is a lot." Right after he let those words out, he stood up to his feet and did a long stretch, that was accompanied by a yawn that lingered through his throat.