2 - Initial motive: revenge against boss

Just entered this company, it was the year I graduated from my master's degree. 

That year, I was 24 years old and stood out from hundreds of interviewees, even talking about a salary of more than $100000.

It was enough for me to live comfortably in this first-tier city, as long as I didn't support my family.

At the age of 15, my parents gave birth to twin brothers. They had a plan: "Amelia, in seven years, you will graduate from university, and by then your father and I will be old, and your two younger brothers will be in elementary school. You will be responsible for taking care of them."

I blocked all of my family's phone numbers, ignored my mother's crying about "not being able to afford to send both younger brothers to school," and my father's curse that "no one will ever marry such a cruel and vicious woman like you," and removed them from my friends list.

When I moved my household registration out of the house, I gave them a buyout fee of $50000. Since then, I've pretended that I have no parents.

In my second month of work, I presented a plan that brought the company millions of dollars in revenue and was promoted to project manager one year later.

If it weren't for the boss Anthony, my career path would have probably gone smoothly and continued to go straight up.

Although Anthony is not young, he takes good care of himself, has a good figure, and dresses well. He looks young, like he's in his thirties. Many single girls in the company have some thoughts about him.
Except for me.

I am not stupid. A forty-year-old man, under the influence of alcohol, confides in a twenty-five-year-old girl, talking about how lonely and difficult it is to raise a son alone after his wife passed away, and how virtuous he himself is - I know exactly what this means.

Anthony likes me, and in this liking, the element of desire far outweighs pure infatuation. But I don't want to, even though agreeing to him might make my path smoother. Adults know their boundaries, and he doesn't pressure me.

After all, besides being young and beautiful, I am also a valuable employee who can bring profits to the company. So he arranges work for me as usual while continuing to flirt with me, giving gifts, making physical contact, and testing my limits. I am fed up with it.

Until that afternoon, when Anthony threw me a car key before leaving on a business trip, asking me to pick up his son and bring him home.

I drove the car to the entrance of the best university in the city, searched around, and couldn't find Brian, so I called him.

He answered after seven calls, sounding impatient: 'Who is it?'

'Brian, I'm an employee of your father's company. He asked me to pick you up and take you home.' I maintained a professional and cold tone and intercepted his words before he could speak,

'Give me an address, or I'll post a missing person notice on the campus radio station and forum.' I found the drunken Brian in a bar near the university.

The lights were dim, the music was deafening, and a few college students were singing Old Wolf's 'I'm still young, I'm still young' on the stage. I walked through the restless crowd and picked up Brian from the sofa.

He was tall, wearing a black hoodie, with fluffy short hair, diamond earrings, deep contours, misty eyes, narrow eye tails, slightly red lips, and slightly intoxicated.

At first, Brian refused to leave, but I smashed a bottle and scared off the group of boys next to us, and finally dragged him away.

After following the navigation to the entrance of the Gu's villa, he suddenly leaned over and sniffed my shoulder: 'Honey, you smell so good.'

Desires and evil intentions arise in an instant. In this car, Anthony once used the pretext of sending me home after finishing business to touch my thigh over my skirt. He wore an expensive Emperor Green ring on his thumb, which was enough to cover five years of my salary. He did it on purpose. He seemed gentle and easy-going, but he had the upper hand.

And now, Brian and I are sitting in this car, the sky is dark, the headlights are dim, the alcohol is spreading, and the atmosphere is just right.

I hooked my lips, loosened the button on my chiffon shirt, unfastened my seat belt, and turned around to sit on Brian's lap, untied my hair, and let the soft curls fall.

Holding Brian's face, I accurately found his lips, teasing him as his body temperature rose.

When he couldn't bear it anymore and was about to take control, I quickly backed away a bit and watched his Adam's apple move up and down.

Because of his unsatisfied desire, Brian looked at me with red eyes, but didn't dare to act rashly.

He could only whimper hoarsely: 'Honey, I'm so hot...' I smiled lightly, reached out to undo his belt, and kissed him again, whispering in his lips and tongue, 'What should we do? Honey, I can only make you hotter.'