𝙋𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙄𝘾𝙀 𝙉 𝙈𝙊𝙑𝙄𝙀 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

TAYLOR GOT SET UP IN HER USUAL SPOT WHILE THE GIRLS got ready for practice

TAYLOR GOT SET UP IN HER USUAL SPOT WHILE THE GIRLS got ready for practice. She was so ready to go home after her Stats test but she still wanted to come and watch the girls.

They did their usual warm ups while the coaches discussed what they would do for practice that day. They needed to get ready for opening night on Friday, playing Ohio State at home.

"Alright ladies huddle up." Coach Walz gathered them together.

"You all work together great as a team but we need to be faster in transition," He started. They all knew what was coming next.

"On the baseline."

Most of the girls groaning and whining, they knew what they were going to be in for.

"If you complain I'm just gonna run you guys more." He snapped.

They all got on the baseline in running position ready for whatever he was going to make them run.

"5 suicides. 6 minutes."

They all eyed each other like is this man crazy.

"Ready. Go."

They all took off. All you could here for the next 10 minutes was sneakers squeaking on the floor, and coach yelling at them to hurry up, or to run faster. Some on the verge of throwing up after they were done.

"Alright. Catch your breath. You're about to do it again so,"

Why was Coach making them run so much? Taylor very much enjoyed she didn't have to participate in this torture. She used to play basketball in high school but it wasn't her main focus so she didn't care to play in college although she wouldve been a top pick out of high school.

All they did for the rest of practice was run. They did a couple Free Throw practice shots but the majority was running, and running, and more running.

Taylor packed her camera up half way through since she didn't need all that footage just of them running. She listened to her playlist in her AirPods. Taking a couple vids of there girls posting them on her story.

ding!

Emma🙄
I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't steal my shit, or "use it without asking"

"The audacity." Taylor laughed to herself.

Taylor🤓
What are you talking about?
I don't use any of your things.
I don't need them either.

What could she possibly be talking about?

ding!

Emma🙄
You have like 4 pieces of my clothes in with your stuff? You use my hair straightener like every day. May I say more?

Taylor🤓
you're funny Emma.

"Hey T!" She heard the energetic voice coming up to her.

"Hey P." She smiled, doing their little handshake.

Taylor and Payton had gotten really close since the dinner. They were definitely becoming best friends.

"What's up?"

"Well we was wondering if you wanted to come back to the apartment. We're watching a movie and ordering pizza." She offered.

"Everyone going to be there again?" Taylor asked.

"No, no, just the girls that live there. So me, Alexia, Hailey, and Morgan. She's getting an apartment with her man though. So it'll just be us 3 soon."

"I'm down." She shrugged.

"Thank you so much." Alexia said tipping the delivery driver, and grabbing the pizzas.

"You have a great night!" He smiled before walking back to his car.

Everyone was so hungry and ready to dig in. She set the food on the coffee table, everyone sitting on the couch or sitting around.

"Ready to start the movie?" Hailey asked.

Payton chose a scary movie. Her choice being the original IT. Taylor hates scary movies but it's what her best friend wanted to watch. She couldn't avoid them no longer. They all grubbed on their food. Some paying more attention to the movie than the others.

"Oh look it's Taylor," Hailey said, pointing at the pennywise on the screen. Alexia and Payton took it as a joke, laughing it off. Taylor gave her a bitchy smile.

"I know I'm smiling right now but I'm this close to punching you." She spat.

"Blow me." The blonde rolled her eyes.

"I bet you would like that huh?" Taylor teased, getting under her skin.

The blonde started to get red in the face and had no idea why. Why did she like that so much?

"I'm beginning to think you don't hate me as much as you say you do." She whispered in the blondes ear.

"Can y'all be quiet? Some of us are trying to actually watch the movie." Payton says annoyed.

"My bad P."

They watch the rest of the movie in silence. Taylor holding onto her best friend at the the jump scares. At around 10:30 the first movie ended.

Payton suggests they watch the second movie too. Hailey and Alexia agree right away, Taylor not so much.

"I'm not in the mood. I really don't feel good. I'm gonna go lay down. Y'all can watch the movie though.

She goes and lays down in the same bed she did last night l. This time knowing who it belonged too but she honestly didn't care. She stripped her shirt off, sleeping in her bralette.

She laid there a while, tossing and turning. Not really being able to fall asleep. Then she heard the door open so she pretends to already be asleep.

Hailey comes in seeing the girl in her bed once again. She sighed, very annoyed. Why didn't she just sleep in one of the other girls rooms?

She tears her tight clothes off, changing into something much more comfortable. She gets in bed, noticing the girl didn't have a shirt on. She cleared her throat, looking a bit longer than she have. She cuddled up in her blankets, far away from the girl as she could.

Taylor decided to mess with her. Trying to pull her in or annoy her, but still acting asleep. She pretended to try to pull her back, and she did. She cuddled up right next to her. Resting her head on her chest. Arm around her waist and everything.

Surely she could claim it all to be bullshit or an accident if happen to be brought back up. Hailey felt safe holding on to her. The closer she got, the safer she felt. She couldn't explain why.

She couldn't be falling for the girl. No way.