CAP 2

LISA POV

Hi I'm Lisa I'm from Thailand I'm 19 years, me and my parents have to move to Korea for some work business I didn't like it at first because I have to leave my friends and my boyfriend but I had no other option I had to break up with him and tell the bad news to my friends.

" Darling, let's go otherwise we're going to miss the plane " My dad says I don't pay attention to him and I keep saying goodbye to my friends. " I have to go now but I promise I'll be back " They nod at me and I hug them, We break the hug and I walk towards my parents and go in the plane.

" Darling don't be mad at you're dad this is for you're best please understand " I mom says but I just ignore her my mom gave a sigh and went back to her seat. I look at the plane window and listen to music hoping I won't stay in Korea the rest of my life. Thinking about it made me sleepy so I settled down to take a nap.

——————————
F A S T  F O W E R D

The plane landed and we got off it and left the airport and drove to our new house,after along drive we got to the house I look around and I saw two gril walking towards us one had blonde hair and was the tallest and the other girl had black hair and was shorter.

" Annyeonghaseyo I'm Rose and this is Jisoo you guys are new here right." I nod at her and look at the other gril. " Yeah were new here we are from Thailand this is Lisa my daughter." My dad says I half smile at them and the look at me and then back to my parents.

" Nice to meat you Lisa I'm Jisoo we can show you around if you wan't " Jisoo says I nod at them with a smile. " Yeah maybe latter I have to unpack my suitcase and other things " I say to them they nod and say good bye to me and my parents. " Okey we live two houses owey from your's if you want to talk to us " I nod and they left I walk inside rhe house and look around.

I go up stairs and look around the hall I open a door but before I could see inside the room my parents called me " Darling make sure to unpack you're your suitcase " I don't say anything I open the room door I was shock to see a boy in my room I ...

I go up stairs and look around the hall I open a door but before I could see inside the room my parents called me " Darling make sure to unpack you're your suitcase " I don't say anything I open the room door I was shock to see a boy in my room I scream and he he cober his ears.

" WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE " I says scared a little scared he was shock to see me.

" Y-You can s-see me " He said stuttering and in shock I look at him confused at what he said.

" What are you talking about " I say confused he stands up and walk towards me I just step back he moves his hand around my face I look at him confused. I tried to move his hand owey but my hand went directly over his. I looked at him surprised I tried to do it again but my hand went over his I can't touch him.

" H- how is this possible " I says and he giggle at my reaction he looks at me, then the door open it was a my dad.

" Sweetie are you okey I heard you yelled " My dad says, I look back at the boy and them back at my dad.

" You can't see him " I say pointing at th boy I ask my dad my dad looks at me confused "What are you talking about sweetie there is no one there are you okey " My dad says the boy giggles at what my dad said I turn around and glear at him and he stop.

" N-never mind dad can you leave " I say to my dad and he nods and leaves when my dad left I look at him confused he just smile at me.

" How can I see you but my dad can't " I ask him still confused. " I'm a ghost I don't know how you can see me but I'm happy you can it's been 10 years that someone last look at or talk to me " He says I look at him still confused I don't believe him.

" How is that possible you cant be dead because I can see you " I say but he just shrugged his shoulders but he keeps on smilling at me.

" What's you're name if you don't mind me asking " He ask me with a smile I look at him and walk towards the bed and sits down. " I'm Lisa I just move here I'm form Thailand I'm 19 years old.

" Well Lisa I'm Jennie kim but you can call me RJ for short I'm 21 years old " He say with a smile on his face.
" Y-you're a ghost " I ask RJ he looks at me with a smile his smile is so pretty.

" Yeah I'm a ghost " He says I look at him I wonder why he was crying when I saw him on the bed I could tell he was crying because his eyes were a little red, I wan't to ask why he was crying.

" Why were you crying when I came in the room " I say and his smile fades owey he stands up and looks at for a little and them looks owey. " Let's not talk about that please I'm really happy that somone can see me I don't want to be sad " He says he looks back at me with a smile.

" Okey if you don't want to talk about that." He smiles at me I look around the room I see a bag I grab it and check what inside it, there's some clothes I look at him and he smile at me. " Is this your's there really nice "

" Yeah there mine I just bought them today do like them " I nod at him and he keeps smiling at me." Yeah I like them, Why are you so happy " I ask him, he puts the clothes on the bed and looks at me and sits next to me. "Because you can see me and it's been 10 years and I haven't been able to talk to anyone or have anyone see me since I died.

" Okey we need some rules " He looks at me confused I need to explain better to him. " Okey lets me explain better okey, you're a ghost and I can't be talking to you all the time and especially when there are people you can't talk to me." He look at me confused and a little sad. " Why don't you want me to talk you. " He says a little sad.

" It's not that I don't wan't to talk to you it's that I'm the only one that can see you and if I talk to you there going to think that I'm talking to my selfe. " Okey I'm not going to break that rule promise." He said with a smile I don't know why but I think I'm going to have fun with this stupid ghost I smile at him and he smiles back at me.

--------------------------
PLEASE VOTE