48.Home.

House is made home by the people residing in it.

The following day brought great joy to all. Indra Dev had requested Mayasur to construct a divine city for them, and now, it was finally completed. Everyone was eager to see their new home.

Indraprastha stood ready, serving as the capital for the brothers. The anticipation was palpable, and after a Bhumi puja performed by Advika, they ventured inside.

The palace exuded grandeur, with its beautiful murals and an overall magnificent appearance.

The brothers and sisters entered the palace together. Krishna had returned to Dwarka, citing the need to depart, despite their pleas for him to stay a while longer. His ever-charming smile carried a hint of knowing as he exchanged a similar smile with Karna. His parting words were simply, "We will meet soon."

"Isn't this place beautiful, Bhabhishree?" Draupadi inquired, taking in the surroundings.

"Yes, Draupadi! It's truly stunning," Advika replied, smiling at the expressions of awe on everyone's faces.

"Jyesht, Bhabhishree,  let's go inside! I can't wait to explore the interior," Nakul said with a wide grin.

"Sure, let's go then!" Karna chuckled, observing the excitement on everyone's faces. With that, they all began to explore the palace. The servants who had accompanied them immediately set to work, eager to get things in order. The men and women split up to explore different sections of the palace.

"The bedrooms are enormous! Even larger than the ones in Hastinapur and Panchal!" Vritika exclaimed, marveling at the size.

"Yes, they are," Kalyani replied as she followed her younger sister.

Advika suggested, "How about we select the bedrooms we'll need?" Her soft smile radiated warmth as they all agreed and each chose a room.

"Please ensure that the rooms are made ready for us quickly," Advika instructed, turning to address the servants waiting behind her. They nodded in acknowledgment and promptly set to work.

"Bhabhishree, what should we do now?" Vandita inquired as they gathered in front of Advika.

Before Advika could respond, a servant approached her with urgent news. "Maharani, Maharaja has summoned you to the council chamber, along with the princesses."

"Go ahead, we'll be there shortly," Advika replied before turning to her sisters. "Let's go and see what's happening." With that, they all left for the council chamber in their new home.

-----------------------------------------------------

The throne room was vast and imposing, adorned with six enormous lotus designs that framed a pair of regal thrones. Each throne had an elegant staircase leading up to it. On one side, there were an additional twelve thrones, smaller and less ornate. On the opposite side, a spacious balcony was constructed, allowing guests to observe the proceedings.

The six men stood at the center of the room, all puzzled by the multitude of thrones that resembled those of kings. Karna, however, appeared not surprised but rather delighted.

"Jyesht, what is this? While the throne room is undeniably stunning, the number of thrones seems a bit excessive, doesn't it?" Yuddhisthir questioned, his confusion apparent.

"Be patient, Anuj. Let the ladies arrive, and I will explain," Karna replied, his eyes gleaming mischievously. His five brothers exchanged uncertain glances but concurred.