chapter eight

______________________________

❝𝐎𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐜𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧...❞

You mumble to yourself as you stare at the tall ass demon before you. He seemed quite flustered at the sight of a body pillow of himself in your bed.

He was actually deadass willing to replace that body pillow with himself.

''So uhm...''

You began before quickly adding on;

''Chee-''

''Don't .... say ..cheez-its.''

Kokushibou had quickly cut you off before you could finish your miracle excuse, his voice wavering a bit due to him being quite shy at the situation.

''Fuck my daddy with ranch covered scissors...''

You then proceeded to silently stare at him for a long period of time. He did the same, but pretty much bright red in the face, his eyes at some moments wavering from yours.

The silence lasted for what felt like for an eternity before you both spoke up at the same time;

''Wanna fuck?''

''Why do you... have... this? ''

Kokushibou pretty much choked on air at your bold question while you just shrugged with a shameless look.

''It's a souvenir i guess.''

It took a moment for him to recover from his grandpa ass having a dying session. He then grabbed the body pillow that showed him half naked and laying on a bed and examined it.

''Souvenir..? From.. where..?'

You smirked and picked at your nails whilst speaking.

''Amazon.''

He stared at you in silence, his expression contorting into one of a deadpan.

''What... is an Amazon..?''

You glanced back up at him, a bit caught off guard by his cursing but answered nonetheless.

''A sacred place where i fingered your mom-''

''Y/N!?!?''