Chapter Thirteen

Milan Harris
Chicago, Illinois

After the whole fight with my mother I have just been feeling bad about what I did cause maybe shouldn't have let her get to me at all but I hope she can talk to me one day. Von and Durk have been going up with their new clothes a lot of people have been asking them where they shop and they shouted out to me I was so happy like bitch was really on her grind.

"Milan, not that ma," Von says putting the shirt away.

"Von it looks good stop being mean, "I said grabbing it.

"Whatever," Von says since the fight he has been mean to me like boy stop being mad at me.

"Von stop being mad at me I want my friend back," I said hugging him.

"I'm not ma just didn't like to see you fighting out their shit ain't all that you got a lot of things on your place worrying about this bitches out here, "Von says.

"Ok," I said hugging him.

DayVon Bennett
Chicago, Illinois

"Mane Durk I'm feeling Milan," I said rubbing my hands down my face.

"Me too but we just got out of a relationship, "Durk says.

"Yea, but I know she's not like Demi one thing about Milan is she is all about her money and not these fake ass niggas out here, "I said.

"We see maybe take her out or talk to her before we jump into something, "Durk says getting up.

"Ight but let's deal with those niggas on the block they have been talking all that hot shit on the gram not for that stuff," I said why niggas get the body they talk shit but never about that life and it's time for me and Durk stay out streets before we go back to jail.

To be continued...

⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
Author-

💬-
Vote and Comment