Chapter - 33

Hello, Salam, Namaskar mere pyare starry buddies 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Here I'm back this time with an early and loooooooong update 😉

I hope everyone of you is enjoying the sawan ka mahina..... 😌😌☺

So, here's yours favourite story's next chapter,A PATIENCE LOVE ❤
As usual please ignore the errors 🙏

A short Disclaimer is there, " My friends may be you people find a few parts of this chapter, a bit insensitive but it's a request ... Kii shabdo me na ulajh kr unki gehraai ko samjhne ki koshish kijiye..... Kyuki ye chapter apko iss baat ka ehsaas dilayega... Ki koi apka dil kis hadh tak tod skta hai.... Lekin uske baad bhi yeh aap pr depend krta hai.. Ki aap uss bure insaan ke irade ko kamyab bnaye Or khud ko khtm kr le.... Ya khud ko mazbut bnaye Or uske irade nakam kr de!!!!!

This chapter will not be only for entertainment but also for message, never ever my friends... Never give a person that much importance in your life that you forget yourself for him/her....

Remember...
Love is precious... But
Self esteem is priceless....

Happy Reading ☺☺☺

In the previous chapter we've scene that finally Devika confessed her feelings to her husband and broke down in front of him. Madly in love with his wife, ours Abhay finally gave her the chance to explain her reasons of being reluctant to him and her outburst, Devika started her flashback that how she became like this.

Now Present....

Flashback continues....

Devika's POV

The scenario in front of me was breaking my heart continuously and I can't be able to do anything.

I saw there, Vicky was with Monica and they're Kissing like anything!!!

"Dude!!! Let her breath atleast ,you're literally eating her up!!! Said a friend of Vicky.

Pulling back reluctantly, Vicky said, " Shut the fu** up, I'm feeling like breathing now, I was pissed off from a long time with that bimbo!!!

I knew that he was talking about me...

"Awww... My playboy.. I'm always at your service to pacify your anger!!! Monica said brushing her thumb on his lips seductively.

"But whatever said and done, It should be appreciated dude ,that you bowed that bitch also... I wonder what the fu**she thinks is she.... You know even that topper Poorab too proposed her but she denied him also!!!! Said another friend of his.

Smirking devilishly Vicky said, "But it's impossible to deny the charms of Vicky, it's just the beginning, you'll see her soon on my bed too!!!

Saying this they hifi each other.

" But your dialogue, she's priceless for me was awesome!!! Said Monica.

Vicky Sniggered and said, "No baby she isn't... Her cost is fifty thousand!!! It is guys... He said laughing loudly with his friends.

Two of his friends took out the money from their pocket and gave him....

" Here's your money dude... You won the bet this time too"said his friend.

And i remember his words, you're my most special win.

My emotions, my heart, my pain was just a bet for him, he sold my heart for fifty thousand rupees.