Walk In The Park

It was a lovely day out for a walk around Gotham City, and it was even better when you boyfriend Jonathan Crane was on a break so had time to go out and walk around Gotham city park.

The sky was blue for a change and there was no clouds to cover the wonderful sun that was shining down on the city, it really makes you forget all the crime and horror that happens in this city, Jonathan held you hand as you walked around the park listening to the distance people talking.

After a short while we sat on a park bench with our coffee in hand, drinking the bitter but little sweet coffee, I spaced off for a moment wondering what we could plan to do that evening after we finish work, till then a heard a cat meow and purring near me.
I glance to where Jonathan was and saw petting a black cat that was suddenly on Jonathan's lap, I softly giggled which got Jonathan's attention

"what are you giggling for?" He said with amusement in his voice as he continued to pet the loving cat, "I never seen you as a cat person Jon" as the cat then laid on his lap falling asleep

"well cats are calm animals, and they take care of themselves the only thing you have to do is feed them and they be happy" he smiled as he drank his coffee "Well I can see you prefer cats then dogs with how you talk about cats" he chuckled at that as we enjoyed the silence.

Just then our break was over and we have to go back to work, "come on, we don't want to get told off the our boss now" as I got up to get to work, but Jonathan wasn't next to me, I turned around and seen Jonathan picking up the cat from his lap and walking to the opposite direction,

"Jonathan where are you going with the cat?" I ran over to him to which he just simply replied with "well the cat had no owner and its not a stray, so I be bringing him home first before getting back to work"