08

" M.. Mr. Jeon what are you doing here where I am what happened to me please tell me"

"Yn calm down please you are in my house okay relax"

"Huh... Your house "

"Hmm... It's my house, don't worry and don't be curious . I'll explain it all to you.. Hmm... Go and freshen up okay?"

Jungkook assured her

"ohh... Okay Mr. Jeon I believe you" Yn said "good... I'll go down stairs to make some breakfast for us"

Jungkook said "okay"Yn said

Jungkook's pov ;

I was so scared after listening to her scream... And when I saw her she was adorable like a baby with her big eyes and chubby cheeks..

One sec I'm thinking again about this... No bro uhhh...

Pov ends;

Yn's pov;

Goshh.... I was in shock. I don't know what happened yesterday. It was so terrifying...for a second I thought that I was kidnapped..

But I felt relieved when I saw Jungkook. He looked so fine in casual clothes..

No no no yn you can't think like this he is your boss no no I should just go and freshen up...

Pov ends;

Author's pov;!

While Jungkook was busy making breakfast his phone rang. He reached for his phone and picked the call "hello"

"Hi... Mr Jeon ''''Hello may I know who this is? "Unknown man said "you bitch... I just pretended to not know you and you didn't even recognize me huh"

Unknown man said..

"jerk I already recognised you.. I was just checking your patience Mr. Kim Taehyung ''

''Such a liar you are" Tae said "so what about today's meeting" Tae asked "actually we have to cancel the meeting today ''

''What but why do you know how much I waited this year to meet you '

'''I... I know bro but it's urgent please bro"

"Ohh.. I'll leave you this time.. But the day I will meet you I won't spare you" "Okay okay sorry now bye okay"

Jungkook hanged the call and when his stares landed toward the stairs he was amazed seeing yn in his oversized clothes her hands were looking so tiny and her figure was looking so tiny in his clothes.

Jungkook's face was red and he was having hiccups. Ym saw him and said"Mr.jeon are you here"

Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts and he started to focus on his work he was so flustered that he was not even able to face yn.

"Mr.jeon can you explain to me what happened yesterday? "
"Hmm... Yeah I'll explain to you while having breakfast"

"Actually yesterday there was a power cut in the office when we were working overtime and I guess you are scared of the darkness and that's affected you and you fainted"

"Uhh... Im.. I'm sorry Mr. Jeon you have to go through such trouble because of me"

"No no yn it's okay.. It's my pleasure to help you when you are in trouble as your friend"

"Btw Mr. Jeon if you don't mind can you please drop me home"
"Huh.... This soon"

Jungkook muttered in his low voice and a cute sad face..

"Mr. Jeon you are hearing me right"
"Uhh... Huh i am I'll drop you in the evening"

"No no not in the evening drop me right after breakfast"

"What I mean are you not comfortable here"

" No it's not like this actually I have a bunch of files to complete in my house"

"Uhh... you scared me"
"What"

"No nothing.. I'll drop you"

"Thank you"

Next day;
Authors pov;/

Yn was busy with her files and she was so into them that she didn't even realise that someone is watching her secretly while smiling and it's none other than jungkook 🐰 .

he was smiling like mad and he was so into her that he didn't even realise that yn was calling him again and again finally he snapped out of his thoughts and yn asked him

"sir you were telling me that you have a very important meeting today with a Swift named company.. "

"Uhh... Yeah I do remember actually the owner of the company is my very good friend so be ready okay"

"Ohh.. Okay sir"

I hope you'll like this part !
Sorry for slow update but I'll try to update this series alternate days .... I'll try okay ✨