𝟎𝟎𝟓, ᴾᴼᵀᴱᴺᵀᴵᴬᴸ ᴱᴺᴱᴿᴳʸ

Third person POV 

Meloni stands beside Malcolm, against her will, with crossed arms as they listen to Cisco talking about The Turtle. 

"As some of you may well know, I've been deeply embroiled in a secret, one-sided battle with an invisible enemy." Cisco speaks up. 

"No. Not The Turtle again." Caitlin complains with a small smile. 

Barry turns to her, his face scrunching up in confusion. "What? What is the- Who is The Turtle?" He questions. 

Meloni glances at Barry's confused face. She looks to the side, seeing Malcolm grin suggestive. He probably saw her eyeing Barry. 

"It's Cisco's white whale." Caitlin explains. 

Meloni frowns slightly. "What on Earth does whales have anything to do with this?" She questions. 

Malcolm sends her a look out of disbelief. "Wow, say you're from another Earth without saying you're from another Earth, why don't you." He mutters. 

Meloni deadpans at him. "Shut up, speed freak." 

"Speedster baby." Malcolm fires back. 

Jay nods slightly. "Half whale, half turtle." 

"Sometimes you're too innocent for this world, Dad." Meloni walks forward, clapping Jay gently on his shoulder. Jay glances up at her, his face scrunching up in confusion. 

"Mmm, no." Cisco shakes his head before turning to Caitlin. "Do you see what you're doing, Caitlin? Everybody's confused now." 

Caitlin raises her hands is surrender and is about to open her mouth. 

"Get to it." Harry tells him with his hands on his neck. 

"I stumbled upon a few cases when we were looking for the Reverse-Flash. Robberies that were seemingly committed at high-speed. People holding their beloved items one second, those items were gone the next. Tell me what you see." Cisco turns on a video footage on the TV screen to the left. 

They see a man with a hood on his head walking through people who stand completely still. Meloni narrows her eyes slightly. 

"So he can, what? Stop time?" Caitlin questions. 

"Doesn't seem like it. The time code is still running." Arlo observes. 

Cisco grins. "Yeah, that's my sis." 

Jay stands up, walking closer to the screen. As does Barry and Harry. Meloni walks over and stands between Cisco and Barry. 

"Yeah, okay. So if he's not stopping time, what is he doing?" Barry questions, glancing slightly at Meloni. 

"He's slowing down everything around him." Cisco announces. He turns off the screen with the remote in his hand. He turns back to them. "And that is why we call him The Turtle." 

"But why have you never mentioned this guy to me before?" Barry questions. 

"Maybe because not everything, I don't know, is about you?" Malcolm sasses. 

"Please, he's literally the main character. If this was a movie, it would be called The Flash. Everyone would watch it. I would watch it. Even old Harry Wells over there. Even Zoom. Even your pathetic father. You know what movie no one would watch. Yours. Who would wanna watch something called 'Reverse-Flash's Failure Son'?" Meloni fires back. 

Malcolm sends her an offended look. 

"Emotional damage." Barry comments, sending Meloni a small smile.