♡ 12

Isabela and Elena were in Gilbert's room talking about the previous days events

"So, Stefan don't know who that man was on the road?" Elena asks from her spot at the end of her bed.

"Nope. Do you remember anything that could be helpful?" Bela asked, looking at herself in the mirror.

"I wish. I never really saw hisface. He was wearing a hoodie. All I can remember is that there were black boots coming towards me."

"Black boots, really useful.
It's not a million people use them." The Blake girl said sarcastically, making Elena roll her eyes. "Anyway, I brought some vervain for you. You can give it to Jenna and Jeremy or anyone you want. I will personally give to Care, Bonnie really doesn't need since she's a witch. Just make sure that whoever gets it, it's on them or in them, and a vampire can't control them. It can put it in jewelry, food or drink. There's even a bracelet that Stefan made for Jeremy."

Elena takes the box from Bel and starts looking at the things inside. The girl picks up a dried up branch of vervain from the box and says, "Wow. So much to remember."

Isabela turns around, making a sound of disagreement. "Hmm, not really. But if your brain is small enough to think that is too much information, there's not much to do." She shrugs.

The girls' conversation is interrupted by Jeremy asking Elena for money to pay their pizza.

"Anyway, I have to go."

"Yeah. Sure. Let me just grab my wallet, and I will go downstairs with you."

The two girls made their way to the front door, where Elena hands the money to the pizza guy that was inside the house. "Hi. Um, keep the change."

The guy starts to walk backward out of the house, stopping in Isabela's way, who was almost out of the house as well. "Thanks. And you have yourself a good night. Pretty girl." He smiles creepy at Isabela in the end.

The girl huffs after he leaves the two brunettes. "What at a weirdo."

"