~Chapter 14~

"Welcome!" Jeongin welcomed us at the door with open arms. Minho approached him and held out his hand, only for him to pull him into a hug. I just poked my head in looking for Seungmin inside.

The only thing that confuses me a bit is why Jeongin is the only one, out of all of them, alone. He looks very handsome, but then again, his looks can't help him, when they have such 'fetishes'.

Because seriously, who is crazy to like this kind of stuff. But some people say, every person with mental problems has some kind of trauma that triggered psychological problems in their head.

"I see Binnie is impatient to see his friend, hmmm~?" He winked at me. Hyunjin and I started to walk in. Jeongin gave us a big hug. I ignored him the whole time, still looking for Minnie.

"Looks like it. Did Chan hyung, Jisung and Lixie arrive?" Minho asked taking me into his arms. I refused him, asking him to put me down to walk alone, but it didn't work.  Instead he handed me my blanket.

"Not yet. They said they'd be late, since they had to wait for Lixie to wake up. As soon as he wakes up, they'll be there." Hyunjin just nodded. It's wonderful that Felix now found himself sleeping on a day like this!

"Baby's very happy to play. He's been, I must admit, all day excited to come. They seem to be getting really close. So I guess I have to ask where Minnie is?" Hyunjin asked. Of course for 'playing'

"In his room. I'll take him. You and Hyunjin hyung feel free to get comfortable, settle down and relax." Jeongin came to me and took my things, while Minho slowly lowered me to the floor.

"This way." He gestured to a small, dark corridor.  He took my hand and led me slowly down the hall. I could tell how this place was quite different from Minho's and Hyunjin's apartment.

Minho and Hyunjin's apartment is quite spacious for most people. This place is big, but it's kind of narrow. And maybe it just me because of the large number of things inside. Who need this much things?

"Here we are." He gestured at the door at the end of the hall. I nodded to him, letting him know that I can go on my own. He let go of my hand and I rushed to the door. I opened the door and saw Minnie.

"Minnie?" I called him. Minnie was playing on the floor with the blocks until he turned his head towards me. As soon as he saw me he smiled and ran to hug me. I responded normally, and somewhat reflexively.

"Binnie! You're here!" He exclaimed in a slightly childish tone. I patted him on the shoulder. After he released me, I opened the blanket and spread it on the floor.  Papers flew all over the room.

"Oops!" We started slowly to collect them.  After we collected them all, we sat down slowly on the floor and I gave Seungmin them. He slowly started to look at them.  You can see that he is a little shocked.

"But- What-? How-?!" He stopped. He couldn't seem to find the right words.  Neither did I then. You can see that he is in shock. But I also see something else.  Something I couldn't describe what it was.

"I found this in Minho's office. I'm in the same shock... They... They're monsters Min. And you and me and Felix let's get out of here. I'm starting to fear what they might do to us if we stay...  " I said.

"I- I have no words. I didn't- I would never have thought of this... But the question is... How could they have seen that you would be in charge of this case? It's not like they can see the future?" He asked me.

"I'm not sure either. The only possibility is that they have someone inside. And when I say inside I mean the police and maybe even the secret service. But then they have to be really influential." I explained.