CHANGE OF PLAN

"Forgive me for entering, its rather getting too crowded for my liking" Ameon said as he walks up to the both of you. Even though his words addressed to you and Hoseok, his eyes were trained on your foam he had seen all the women in the town but he never seen you it is not like he forget a face more over a maiden face.

Hoseok really would like bash Aemon's head with the large pots, internally he done it couple of times but its not satisficing as he thought it would be maybe he let that happen in reality it might be. Should he, do it?

You glance at the intruder with confusion, it is clear that the man does not belong to local class men or townsmen, his clothing does not resemble that of the three knights' but the find vermilion and golden printed dragon on his left chest side a clear symbol of Royalty and authority.

Hoseok reluctantly bows to the man; he glances at you and you copy his stance although bit awkwardly and stiff.

Aemon grin at the sight of your shyness, with an arrogant look on his face he stands Infront of you "Allow me too formally introduce myself. I, Aemon son of Thaddeus Theron administer of the king of vadrnoia"

Hoseok internally role his eyes at the man no boy who only live the shadow of his father's position in the royalty. His eyes twitches when he sees him taking your hand pressing a kiss on it why can't he commit crime, if he did, he might never see you again he reasons with himself.

"Who might you be?" Ameon asks you finally dropping your hand.

You glance at Hoseok before answering the man Infront of you, he hums unexpectedly he turns to Hoseok "is she yours?"

Hoseok's whole body stops functioning his inside was screaming 'yes, she is mine, she is my girl, my lover, my only one, you are his girl and he is yours till the end of times'

"She is my friend" Hoseok said

Ameon pinned him with a calculating gaze before a charming smile blossom on his face and turns to you "will you have the patience to listen to me, its regarding the royal family"

Even if it's asked politely with an option to decline you both know there will consequences waiting if didn't compel.

Hoseok squeezes your hand silently providing the courage you nod at the man "privately" he adds.

Jungkook hands was filled with all sorts of sweets as the trio walks jimin is in charge of guiding him as he solemnly focused on the delicious goods that he had while yoongi walked ahead of them.

Yoongi paused when he saw Hoseok sitting down the steps of his flower shop with a depressed look on his face. Yoongi single jimin to look at where Hoseok is siting with his head and jimin nods at him pulling his friend with him.

"Who has taken away your food?" jimin asks sitting beside him pulling Jungkook with him as well the younger was still in his own world as yoongi stand Infront him.

Confused Hoseok turns to the male "what?"

Jimin shrug "you just look Jungkook when he is denied any food"

Yoongi glance inside Hoseok's shop through the yellow tined glass he sees you and Aemon chatting more like the male beside you talk up your ear and your forced to sit there. "More like his women was stolen from him"

"I don't own her."

"Y/n was stolen?"

Jungkook pause devouring the sweets when he heard your name "who stole her?"

The two Knights look at him when he finally broken out the sugar induced trance, with Surprise.

"Glad we finally have your attention" jimin was seconds away buying a cold beer, a strategy that would defiantly making Jungkook to listen him.