Twelve

7 hours earlier

7 hours earlier....

I've just dropped off Arianna to school and now I'm heading towards one of our bases.

I couldn't be more glad my baby sister is home. For 11 long years we were searching, everywhere. At one point we even thought she was dead but we didn't allow ourselves to to come to that conclusion.

We all remember that night, 11 years ago. We was all at an old enough age to know our mother and little sister were taken away from us.

It's like I can re live that exact moment when dad received that faithful call. The look of realisation on his face. It haunts me.

But that's in the past now, our Bambina is home. She's a special one. The first daughter and granddaughter in generations, born from my mother.

Arianna Celeste Moretti.

I love that girl so much, like I love all my siblings. Before Arianna was taken we were very close, I'd play with her all the time even put her to bed. She looked up to me, like pretty much all of my siblings.

However her absolute favourite was Alexander. She adored that boy, the sunshine little sister and the anger issues big brother. It just fit so well.

Alexander was devastated once he found out Arianna wouldn't be coming home that night. His anger issues only spiralled out of control. He grew restless and desperate. I'll always feel for Alexander, those first 5 years after losing Arianna and mom were absolute hell.

Although me and Xan do seem to clash from time to time. Our most recent being one of our most intense.

We were doing some field work. Following some clients up and stuff. However things got messy and it ended in a shootout, I got hurt. Alexander being Alexander got mad so he sought revenge. He went alone and barely armed on a suicide mission and somehow he survived.

The second he came back i began to shout at him, I said some things I regrets. Words were exchanged and since then we haven't really spoken. I want to make things right with my brother.

Suddenly my phone starts to ring, I check to see that Alessandro is calling me. I answer the call via my car Bluetooth.

"What" i utter in a serious tone. Every time this guy calls it's never something good.

"Aren't you happy to hear my voice" Alessandro's smug voice comes through the speakers.

"No" I answer honestly.

"Dick" I hear sandro mumble causing me to smirk.

"What do you want anwyays" i go back to being serious, there has to be a reason he called.

"Oh yeah, Lorenzo you're not going to like this... Alessandro goes onto explain how the Russians have attacked another one of my fathers warehouses and has taken hostages.