9

The Day....the day I finally gonna get married. The new life that I'm soon going to start is beginning just today.

I was asked to sit on the chair of a dressing table as I was being dolled up for my big day. I had two make-up artists and one hair dresser.

My makeup was natural while my hair was being set up in a low bun with some pretty accessories.

Aerum is with me in the room with a big pepperoni pizza feeding me as I haven't eaten anything since the morning.

Soon, my hair and makeup were done, and I was asked to wear my wedding gown. Finally!!!!! I was so excited to wear this since the day I went to shop for it. It's the most beautiful one from their collection.

Soon, everyone left the room, leaving me with Aerum alone

Soon, everyone left the room, leaving me with Aerum alone. Thank god I can finally ask what I wanted.

"Eonnie, I want your help." I said, playing with my fingers.

"What is that?"

"H-how to s-seduce...I mean how to seduce a man." I let out and looked at her awkwardly. She stared at me with a questionable look before bursting out in laughter.

"Girl, what? Why do you want to know that? " she asked

"You know... I mean for tonight. It's my first night of being married." I said embarrassed.

"Y/N, you don't have to seduce him, okay.... yeah, if you want to wear a nice nightwear, that's okay, or simply don't wear anything will be easier for him."
She winked as I pout whining.

"Come on, Y/N....just don't think of seducing him. Go with the flow....like when he comes to the room, initiates the kiss, and dont feel awkward, let him touch you. It will be good for both of you. He's an understanding guy. I'm sure he won't do anything that you wouldn't like." She said and moved a little close

"And I'm sure the way he looks at you. He's waiting for tonight." She gave me a smirk, making my cheeks heat up with embarrassment.

She fixed the veil on my face as my dad called us. It's time. He's waiting for me on the altar.

"Y/N my child... you look so beautiful." My father said as a smile formed on my face as I hook my arm with his. "Thank you, dad."