🏠Chapter 6

taehyung had the best time in his life in the hybrid center.

he eats well, drinks well and he sleeps peacefully . he started taking some lessons on reading and writing. he has a new friend a panther hybrid. and finaly he could shift again after struggling for weeks.

people here love him and care about him like his mother did, like his family did, like the hyungs did.

like jinnie did.

taehyung sighed thinking about the man. he wishes if he could go and thank him for all what he did to him from the begining.

seokjin was so kind with him and tae knows that he loves him. he is sure jin is so sad now and he is sure he searched for him so much.

his train of thought got cut when the hybrid cat came to them shouting happily " guys a family adopted me finaly " she said with teary eyes.

taehyung smiled and clapped his hands happy for her " congratulations " he said.

she smiled and thanked him for being kind.

he turned around to his friend " how hybrid get adopted here ?" he asked.

" auctioning " the fox hybrid said his name is yeonjun. one of taehyung friends.

" people with wealth usually adopt hybrids for bragging and some of them for pleasure. they gather them in a room and show them the hybrid they asked about.
the one who gives the highest price he wins and buy the hybrid "

taehyung looked in awe. he had never hear about something like thia.

human are weird wasting their money for unnecessary things.

the tiger cub was jumping around when his noona called him to her office.

he ran to his room to change his clothes and went to her.

" good afternoon noona " he said with a bright smile.

" good afternoon taetae how are you doing ? do you like it here so far ?"

taehyung smiled and nodded.

" i have good news for you " she said looking at the confused boy.

" i know that you are new here and it's been just few weeks but so many families saw your folders and they are ready to adopt you "

taehyung's smile fall. he has been here for less than a month and already people are asking about him.

he likes it here so much.

he feels safe and alive but maybe he should go and experience new things.

maybe this family has kids he can play with them or take care of them. he really likes kids.

" taetae " the noona called.

" huh ?"

" you didn't give me your answer do you want me to write your name ?"

taehyung took a deep breath and nodded.

🏠🏠🏠

t

he auctioning day has come.

taehyung prepared himself. he took a bath and cleaner himself nicely.

the noona helped him grooming his animal form because it was neglicted for so long.

now he was sitting on a chair in a room full of people most of them are men.

other hybrids sitting next to him waiting for their turns. he closed his eyes and took a deep breath praying that he won't be adopted by an old man.