●chp 33●

Morning: 10:35

Jungkook wakeup and smile at tae snuggling in his chest.

Kissing her lips he getup after covering her and walk to the bathroom to take shower.

10 minutes later

Taehyung woke up and look around that's when her eyes fall on jungkook who's  omig out from the bathroom towel wraped around his waist water drops dripping from his wet hair looking hot and sexy.

You're drooling

Jungkook said looking at the beauty drooling over his body.

Tae immediately wiped his mouth and looked down and eyes fall on naked chest immediately covering with wide eyes.

Why your covering now I already see everything.

Jungkook said wearing his boxers and walking towards the bed sitting beside her.

Making Her laid on the bed hovering over her and covering both of them fully.

Attaching his mouth to the nipple sucking and pinching the clit.

Laying there sucking her boobs for a while he get up with tae in his arms going to the bathroom.

Giving her shower and take her out taking clothes from wardrobe and making her wear them and also wear his own clothes and again carrying and taking to downstairs girls sitting in livingroom and the boys in office.

Oh u both came sit I'll ask the maid to serve breakfast.

Jin said

____________

Maids serve the breakfast both sit on the chair tae on kook's lap.
Eating breakfast.