She Belongs to HIM

*
Finally! School was over, I was so relieved because now I don't have to deal with that Matt guy.
I was walking out of school, then I saw him. I hurrily tried to hide but he saw me. Next thing you know, he's walking towards me! He said "Hey, you need a ride. Actually.. you dont have a choice, get in the car" And he picked me up and took me to the car.
"Okay, let's go over the rules little girl." "Whatever.." I mumbled. He was quick to react and slapped my thigh really hard. It hurt, I almost cried. He went onto say, "Rule 1, NO talking to any other boys unless I approve of them. Rule 2, stay quiet and don't talk unless i let you. Rule 3 you will call me sir or daddy" Rule 4, always text me back. Rule 5, no cussing or being rude, no form of being a brat.. Rule 6, listen to all the rules or get punished. Do you understand?" "Yes sir" I said annoyed, he gave me a look and said "Hmm, I think I like daddy better" I blushed "Yes daddy.." I corrected myself. "Okay, where do you live so I can take you home, also every day I will be picking up and taking you to and from school, got it? Also what's your number." "Yes sir, I live at ___________. My number is _______" He smiled, which was weird cause he seems very cold and mean. We arrived, and I got out the car and went upstairs right away since my mom works from 5:00pm-11:00pm and she likes to nap for 2 hours before work. I took off my clothes and as I was changing I seen the red mark on my butt. I ignored it cause it stinged and hurt ALOT. I was hurting so bad I just decided to sleep in my bra and panties.

^Matt's Pov;

I arrived at her house, she got out the car and went inside. I just sat there for a moment, She looked like she was about to cry. Well if she was, I don't care. She's my property so I'll do what I want and I don't want her to be so bratty all the time. She needs discipline. I was driving and I got to my house, I couldn't stop thinking about her. She's so pretty. What has gotten into me! We just met. I'll text her later. I should get some sleep.

○The next day

I woke up, texted Didi to wake up and she answered "Ugh whatever" I got my football jersey on and some Grey sweatpants. I then brushed my teeth, combed my hair, grabbed my phone, grabbed my backpack and headed down stairs into the car. I drove to Maddie's house, I knocked on her door, and she came and opened the door. She was wearing a very revealing shirt, I told her "go change your shirt, you slut" and she refused. So I slid past into her house, asked where her room is. Which she answered right away. I went inside her room as she followed me, locked the door behind her. I took off her skirt and panties which was a struggle since she was kicking and hitting me because she doesn't cooperate and I laid her on my lap and SMACK! She moaned "daddy" which made me get a boner. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! She moaned and cried, "Ouchie Daddy please stop." She whined "I didnt tell you to talk, 10 more spanks for that" SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! And she moaned again SMACK! SMACK! She reached her hand out to rub her butt, but I stopped her and smacked her hand, she winced in pain. I was turned on from her moans and I was really hard. I can't believe she gave me a boner. Then, she finally gave in and switched her shirt and put her panties back on aswell with her skirt. Then we went downstairs got in the car and i drove us to school.

^Maddie Pov;

Wake up

Ugh whatever

Ugh he woke me up. I put on this cute shirt and this cute skirt! I then brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun, I grabbed my backpack and walked downstairs and played on my phone waiting for Matt because my mom was sleeping still. I heard a knock on the door. It was Matt, I opened the door. And immediately he said "Go change your shirt, you slut" I said "no, I can wear what I want" Then he barged in! He asked where my room was, I told him because I thought he was just gonna grab a different shirt. I followed behind him and once he got into my room he locked the door. He tried to talk of my skirt and panties, so I was kicking him. He eventually got them off and laid me down on his lap. SMACK! I moaned "daddy" by accident. I felt him get a boner. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Okay it started to sting but I moaned again. "Ouchie daddy please stop!" I begged He then said, "I didnt tell you to talk, 10 more spanks for that" Oh no, I didn't want more spanks! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! I moaned again even thought I was crying in pain.. SMACK! SMACK! I reached my hand to rub my butt, but he smacked my hand and pushed it away. I could see how hard he was and I was blushing, because I made him that hard. After awhile I finally changed my shirt and put my panties and skirt back on. We walked down stairs and he took us to school.

Part 3 coming tomorrow or later today!