CHAPTER : FIVE

"Wait, what?"

"Yup, can you believe that?"

"No I absolutely cannot"

Ramiz said as he looked at my phone, I mean it has to be a type error, there are some extra zeros in the contract.

I get it this is kind of a big deal, but they don't pay a rookie this much money. Come on, I might look naive, but I know my worth.

"Hey! why can't you believe? Maybe that's how much they liked your work" Aira shook her head, setting the camera.

For some reason, after getting that wolf cut, she looked so adorable. No offense, she is already a very attractive girl, but that hairstyle in our black work t-shirt.

She looked damn hot!

"What?", she asked letting her fingers through her hair,

"This hairstyle suits you, you look cute" I told her

She scoffed, "Cute? I was thinking I look more rugged, cutthroat, attracting all the ladies. You're thinking I am cute?" she looked fed up.

Almost like an adorable bunny,

Yup. Definitely cute.

"Okay, less talk, more work, people," Amanda announced as she checked the time. "You two cover the bride,"

"we'll cover the groom." she pointed to herself and Ramiz,

"Yes, boss," Aira gave her a salute and pulled me while I was trying to stifle my laugh. They're so cute.

"Wipe that grin, you look high," Aira commented when we were taking pictures of the bridesmaids. They thought it would be a great idea to click the photos with the bride in front of the fountain, but it looks like she still needs time to get ready.

"But you guys are cute, how can I not smile," I whined. "Well, smile in your mind like the rest of us," she said, but I could see her smile she tried to control.

Why can't I have a love like this? That makes me smile, that makes me look high.

"You guys, we need to get some pictures with the bride," one of the bridesmaids said as we clicked the pictures.

"Here," Aira instructed as we quickly got some shots. Now it's time for the bride. We went to her room.

"Hi, ready to take pictures?" I asked her.

She looked beautiful but so nervous.

"Yeah," she said with nervous jitters. I mean it's not unusual to be nervous on your big day, but she doesn't look happy-nervous.

"Are you all right?" I asked her. She looked startled for a second.

"Why? Don't I look all right?" her tone took a panicky turn.

Maybe I should shut up.

Thankfully, Aira took it in her hands. "Oh, she's just starting a conversation," she gave me a look. "You look perfect."

"Let's get this started", she said as we started taking pictures of the bride, and soon her bridesmaid joined her.

When we got enough pictures we took some pictures of the guest,

The dog in tuxedo, click

The proud smile of the bride's parents, click

Little boys playing in tux, click

Vera in a red dress

Click!

Vera in a red dress?!