the confession 💌 ♡

I'm not gonna update every Saturday kms lol ⁉️
----------------------------------

Nikolai and Fyodor were already there kissing over 5 minutes until Fyodor broke the kiss. A string of saliva was connecting their mouths, both of them were blushing and Nikolai was still panting. Fyodor stared at Nikolai for a few seconds then they both got up as Fyodor grabbed Nikolai's waist and kissed him again for a few seconds then Fyodor says "Nikolai, I was only supposed to be your psychiatric, but since the day I met u I already started liking you. And I'm really glad I was able to bring u out of that hospital and now I was able to confess my feelings". Nikolai stared at Fyodor in shock, he was silent for a few minutes then started blushing and replied "I'm glad I met u Fedya, you were able to change me, you are the only one that understands me, you're able to read me as if I was an open book. U make me so happy and I love u so much". Fyodor was now smiling hearing Nikolai's words, they stayed in silent for a few minutes until Fyodor asked " Say Nikolai. Do u wanna be my other half? The one I'll spend my whole life with?". Nikolai didn't even hesitate, he quickly said yes then hugged Fyodor tightly and kissing him again.