Is it a GoodbYe😥

At hospital,Chennai.

P: heey, you are just like my son, nautanki (gimmick)

(In mind.. why my heart is not giving me good vibes when I'm thinking about you Mera bacha.. i wish I was able to see you as soon as possible😪 )

N: oh common aunti.. not like that.. tell na, I'm a good match for your handsome son right😝

P:arreeyy , y not. But only if my son is ok for marrying you.. his mom is ok with you 😉

N: aishh.. just this was needed.Common eat this apple and consider this as my love token to my gonna be purushan's (husband's) amma😚

N2:.. Dr ma'am is calling for you, come fast
(She said in a hurry since they are just practicing there and are not yet permanent.. )

N: oh noo god... what now.. sry ma'am..i have to ago by now. Or else that devil would inhale me.😪

P: it's ok dear.. byee..

(Preeta was quite bored by now, sitting simply .. so she switched on the tv and started watching the news)

((oh goodness,why they are not interested in CN and pogo.. we could also see and laugh along with them right.😂)anyways back to the story)

Reporter: hot news. The flight no A 501 ,a flight to Dubai which took off from Mumbai international airport met with an engine explosion near the coastal borderline of Oman . Cause of the sudden change in the climate, the flight lost its vision about an hour ago, it was all planned to land on Ras Al Hadd airport, Oman, but unfortunately met with a sudden engine failure which led to a massive explosion in the coastal borderline of Oman. As per the report We received by now, the safety measures were taken by all the passengers and the crew therefore We assume that there are no serious issues,and suppose that it's the lost of vission which caused this crash. The Oman rescue team have already arrived at the spot but we have not reported anything further from the site . As we get to know any further information about the incident we will be reporting. Prayers for the passengers.

P: oh my god.. what now. I feel like this is truly not a good day😥. Btw why my heart is beating so fast. Wait ...

About half an hour ago, at flight

P: guys, are you scared..🥺

S/R: noo..

R: maybe a bit, are you scared??

P: not a bit.. but a lot🥹if you guys don't mind..

R: yaa u can sit in the middle seat, common shourya shift or else someone would die of fear..

P: (in mind)how does he know what I was about to tell 🫢

S: yaa, i too feel like I should be right..maybe the one fainting would be a doctor.. 😂(mocking her)

P: oh common guys..

(They safely shifted the seats before the staff noticed..)

(Palki was not clinging to the hands of both the boys 😂)

Captain: ladies and gentlemen, there is an emergency again. Our flight is out of control cause of the sudden hurricane. I call out everyone to be ready for an emergency exit.
I repeat just be ready. Please be seated until we inform further.

P: Rajveer.. you are not scared right..

R: i wish I could see ma again🥲

S: yaa.. i too wish that I could see your mom..

R: oohh.. wait why my mom, why not yours..(bit confused)

S: cause i liked your mom.. and... now I want her.. that's it.