Lumity (Requested)

Little:Luz
Caregiver:Amity
Little age:1-3

Luz was home alone Eda went out to sell more human items and King went with her. Luz couldn't come because she was sick with a human illness so she couldn't go. They also went out to buy medicine and ingredients for chicken soup for Luz to feel better.
The sickness is starting to make Luz feel the need to slip.

She got out of bed and went to her closet to take out her hidden Little items and took out her pacifier with the face of an otter, her stuffed otter named Otis, a coloring book and a diaper. She pulled down her pants and layed a mat on the ground then put the diaper down and layed down on it. She taped the diaper then went to color in her animal coloring book.

"onder when Mama's Coming ack ome".

Luz failed to hear hooty saying that there's someone at the door for her, once she heard someone calling her name their eyes filled with horror and fear once she realized who it is and turned around seeing her girlfriend.

"Luz? Are you okay?" Amity asked confused.

The moment Amity said that she started crying.Amity paniced and rushed to Luz side.

"Hey it's okay, shh please don't cry" Amity comforted.

"Ou Don,ate mwe?(You don't hate me?)" Luz said through sniffles.

"No sweet-potato I don't hate you" Amity reassured them.

"What ou oing ere? (What are you doing here?)" Luz asked her.

"Well Eda told me you were sick and to look after you she thinks it's a human illness since she's never heard of it before" Amity explained.

"Color wif mwe pwease?(Color with me please)" Luz asked Shyly.

It took a few minutes for Amity to figure out what Luz said.

"Yeah, I can color with you" Luz went and got another coloring book while Amity eyes traveled to the stuffed otter and smiled sweetly.

"Of course she has a stuffed otter" Amity thought and Luz gave Amity a coloring book and they began coloring.

They stayed coloring until Luz felt the need to throw up and ran to the bathroom and threw Up. Amity followed her with a worried expression.

She pats Luz back and said "Let it out, let It out it's okay"Amity told her.

" You must be hungry, what do you want to eat? " Amity asked her carrying them back to her room.

" Nwot hungwry(Not hungry) " Luz huffed.

" Come sweet potato you must eat something "

" Mwilk? (Milk)" Luz answered her.

"You want milk?" Amity asked her wanting to be sure. Luz nodded her head yes then Amity putted her down on the Mattress and went to prepare the milk in a bottle.

After a few minutes she came back and gave the milk too Luz.

"Tank you" Luz thank her.

After a while of watching cartoons on Luz's phone they fell asleep and Eda met them cuddling each other and smiled.