Chapter 5-Just fake...right?

Aria Matthews:

"Cam-" I started to say but he interrupted

"Aria....is...this..fake?" he repeated again

"Yes Cameron, did you really think that I would for real date someone like Aaron, yeah you've got to be kidding me"

"Ok I just wanted to make sure, remember you are my baby sister"

I rolled my eyes, we are the same age

"Yeah by 1 minute, that doesn't make me your baby sister"

"Hey Aaron can I talk to you in private" Cam said wiggling his eyebrows at me telling me to go away. 

Aaron Palmer:

That hurt. Someone like me? what does she mean by that? I am a nice and genuine person, she is just too mean to me to see that.

Just then Cameron pinned me against the lockers and said

"I swear to god if you hurt her I will break your face, This better remain fake and you better not catch real feelings because your only ever going to hurt her. Understand?"

I rolled my eyes and nodded my head...I can date whoever I want to, but I do have to understand that she is his sister....his favorite person in the world. 

"Oh and make sure you don't kiss my sister like that again...got it? It's quite disgusting" he added before walking away.

I quickly fixed my appearance and walked back to class. The whole time I was getting no work done because I kept thinking about the kiss me and Aria shared earlier. 

I mean, it seemed like she was into it...was she? 

I am an idiot. Why would I think that this beauty of a girl actually likes me even though she wants nothing to do with me. She had given me multiple signs, but I never listen. I still flirt even though I could tell that she doesn't know I am flirting.

Again, I don't know why these feelings are here but I am ready to bite the bullet and hide them forever.

<><><>

"Hey bro!" said Thomas walking toward me at the end of class.

"Wassup bro?"

"Yo you coming to the party next week?" 

"What party?" I responded

"The one Charles is hosting....duhh"

"Oh yeah like I totally guessed that" I said sarcastically

"Whatever man are you going or not?"

"Yeah sure" I responded

"Great, oh and make sure to bring your hottie of a gf,...its a pool party so make sure to dress appropriately"

"Yeah Yeah man will do" I finally said while giving Thomas one of our man hug/shake

While I walked over to my car I noticed Aria about to walk home.

"Hey princess" I said while slinging an arm around her shoulder

"What do you want?" she said sounding annoyed

"Charles is hosting a pool party next weekend and Thomas said it would mean a lot to him if me and you go...."

"you do realize that you aren't getting to your point right?" said Aria coldly

"Anyways...can we go?" 

"Is my brother going" she said with curiosity 

"yeah why?"

"Fine Ill go...you said a pool party right?"

"yeah"

"great see you then Aaron" she said with a little sarcasm in her voice

--------------------

Hey guys!

What do you guys think is going to happen next chapter....What drama??

TYSM for reading!

Love you<3

Words: 507