willow campbell

FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS

Actress/Singer

BIRTHDAY: February 14, 1999
BIRTH SIGN: Aquarius
BIRTHPLACE: Virginia, U.S.
AGE: 22 years old
#52 Most Popular (BOOST)

ABOUT
Willow Campbell rose to fame after playing Evelynn in Hunger Games' Catching Fire and Maya in Girl Meets World.  She then starred in various films, including Don't Look Up, Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 and 2, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Spider-Man: Far From Home, and now Spider-Man: No Way Home.  There is a rumor that she might star in the upcoming movie "Don't Worry Darling".

Campbell has also starred in a series of television shows, such as Outer Banks and Cruel Summer, and guest starred in American Horror Story.

Not only is the young woman an actress, but she is also a singer.  She first made her mark with the albums, Eyes Wide Open and EVOLution.  She also made the albums Singular Act I and Act II in 2019, followed by the release of her three songs: I miss you I'm sorry, Honeymoon Fades, and I know it won't work in 2020.  She has won three Grammys for her albums and singles. 

BEFORE FAME
She guest-starred in Grey's Anatomy in 2010.

TRIVIA
She found a foundation that helps kids with cancer.

FAMILY LIFE
Her mother is an elementary school teacher, and her father works as an electrical engineer.  She has one sister named Shannon, a twin brother named Warren, and an older brother named Jasper.  Willow has been rumored to be dating Rudy Pankow, although he has denied it.  She has been seen dating Chase Carter, a model, for a few months now.

ASSOCIATED WITH
She has been close friends with Olivia Rodrigo, Conan Gray, and Taylor Swift.  Willow has been seen with co-stars from Hunger Games and Marvel's films, like Aaron Taylor Johnson, Tom Holland, Zendaya, Robert Downey Jr., Sam Claflin, and Jennifer Lawrence.