Chapter 4

Author pov

After having a emotional moment the friends started to go towards their class. More of their classes are free today. Even if the teacher want to take the  classes they can't. Because today is a football match between the senior. The whole college will be there. Their classroom is also empty. Only few students are present there.  So they too decided to go to college canteen.

The canteen     is also full today. As match is not started yet, so students are hanging out there . But luckily they got a  table. After sometime they get their ordered food. Suddenly student Started running towards playground. Means match is already started. Anu excitedly said ," come on guys we will too go" . Shivani said in disagreement," No , can't we do some productive during this time. Or just spend time with each other. Why to waste it  by just seeing playing them that I can't even understand." 

" No, we should go . Bhai is also gonna play. We are gonna cheer for him .  If he win i will flaunt that he is my brother to everyone. And if he didn't then i will get something to tease him for." Ishan said.

"Yes, we should go and if you don't understand anything you can ask us . We will tell you. And most importantly we are going there to  see some hot- chick boys.  No need to go deep in the game " Anu said.

" Oh god,  you are just going to see boys only then you should not have to go. You are disgusting." Ishan said.

Anu give him a death glare and said," Oh please, all the girls in the college is going for same purpose. You should stop them too. Or just I'm special for you "

Ishan  make a weird face and said," Special and you . Have you ever seen your face in mirror. Monkey,  do  whatever you want." 

Anu was gonna reply him  but Shivani speak first, " ok guys, stop it . We are going . Just stop bickering." She knows they are gonna convince her anyhow. And this is only way to stop them.

They go to the playground. Where whole college is gather. Boys are for watching football and girls you guys know better. Players are already there.  Student are hooting their  favourite  team. The Match  is  more intersting as Rudra and Dev are  competing against each other. College two crush.

A boy come near ishaan and said,  " there is no chance that your brother is gonna win. "  He said. Ishan looked at him and said," we will see that"

Match started and players start playing. Rudra  is not feeling good today . He  has a slight fever. ( I don't know much about football . So i just gonna tell you the result.) At the final goal he felt dizzy and unable to goal. So , Dev took the chance and do the goal. So, Dev's team won.

There is a  slight shock on everyone face . That how can Rudra Singh Rathore  is get loss and how he is so calm. But some are happy because dev wins. Rudra was rubbing his forehead when dev come and put a hand on his shoulder. " You play good too. It's not bad to not win some time." He patted his shoulder.

Rudra turn and see him who was walking towards the trio ( Ishan, Anu and Shivani)  with eyes filled in anger and frustration . He walked towards changing room and after changing just go out of the college while his friends are calling him from behind.

Dev come in front of the trio. Ishan hug him and said," I am proud of you.
   I know you will win. Ofcourse you have to win , whom brother you are huh" .Dev smile and said,"of course I have to win. So you can give me appreciation" . Shivani smile at them. She always envy of their relationship that how freely they can talk with each other, irritate each other.  She brush off her thoughts and said to dev ,"Congratulations Bhai , you are so good"

Dev smile and said ," thanks shivi". He turns to Anu who is busy in checking other boys. After feeling eyes in her she turns to them," Oh, Mr .  College crush congratulations .  You finally win from your rival. Chances are less but  you still make it up." She patted his shoulder and said.

Dev smile. His ears get red because he got a compliment from his crush. Anu sees it and said ," why did your face is so red " .   " uhm, it may be because I was in the sun for too long . It's too hot. I will meet you guys In the  canteen and  treat you " he said and leave for changing room.

The trio and Dev are in canteen where they are talking, laughing and eating .
After college Shivani leave for her job. At evening it's not late for her from her usual time as there are lot of customers today. She took the cab and reach Rathore Mansion .She tried to get in the mansion from back door but it is still locked. Then  She enter from the front door  she then see that  some family members gathers in the living room around Rudra. Who was looking like he is injured. Her other brothers and uncles  are not there. Maybe still in the office.  She was going into her room when sashma sees her and said,"  see this shameless girl is it time to come back. Because of you see what happens toy Rudra . He see your face in the morning and see now  he is so much badly injured" . Then Shivani look at Rudra who has  some scratches on his face and injury on his hand. After leaving the college he took his bike and went for racing. He is already  have a little fever. And after losing the match he just became insane and have a little accident . He was simply going to his room when sashma see him. Shivani didn't say anything and ran to her room . It's just too much for her she is getting blamed for something about which she didn't even know. She tried to find Rudra after match Just to make sure that he is okay.  But she can't find him anywhere .She knows how much he hate when he can't win .  He can't tolerate when he loss. He has a obsession of winning. They might hate her , don't want her. But still she care for them. She knew some of their little habits.

She locked the room and cried on her bed. She didn't even know when she fall asleep. Her heart ache lot. She was in so much pain but still she can't tell anyone. Her phone was ringing but she is  now in deep sleep. After crying a lot we will have a peaceful sleep.
Anu was calling her just to ensure that she reach home safely. It's a rule made by Anu that if she ever come late from work she have to  tell Anu when she took cab from cafe and when she reach home. After sometime she stop calling.  She sees shivi live location as shivi shared it with her in any  emergency. She just want to make sure  she is okay. She wait for Shivani call but after sometime  she give up and think to  talk with her in the morning.

Hi cutie pie. How is the chapter. Please do like and comment.

Well the thing is I don't want love of life I just friends like ishaan and Anu. They are so cute.😊😇😇.

Also I portray Anu as a simple college going girl who is dreamy about boyfriend. But never get one. So don't take character in wrong way.

Bye bye choco pie 😊😘🥰😉😍🥰😘.