6.

Sorry for updating this chapter late

Maybe you will find this chapter cringe and sorry for that tooo..

Plz share your opinion and don't forget to vote and comment...

___________________________________________

[Divya's POV]

"Huh?? ", I'm hearing wrong or my ears are drumming like a piano?
My husband Was saying that Daksh and Aadya are not like married couples..
Or I was deaf??

" What are you thinking? ", Ucathya asked while trying to read all my expressions which are incoming and outgoing like phone calls on my face.

" Nothing. "

"Don't think too much. You are not capable of holding lots of thought in your little brain, 'my lil biwi' ", Ucathya patted my head and teased me.

"Seriously, he is a criminal lawyer? "My mind questioned me while I'm busy staring at my handsome husband.

" Lil biwi, you can use your eyes on somewhere else too", his smirked make me come out from my trains of thoughts.
When I understood what he said, which makes me blushes so hard.

"He and his double meaning, uffff...... "
I shook my head to remove that thought from me.

"Chaleee.... ", Aadya Di asked me with a pure smile on her face..
Uff she is so beautiful. How can Daksh Bhaiya ignored his beautiful wife?

"If I was in his place then I will never let any woman enter my life except Aadya Di... "

"Divyaaa", Aadya di patted my shoulder.
" Ha, let's go di", I replied.

"Hmmm."

"So di tell me. "

"Hmmm pucho kya puchna hai aapko? ", Aadya di smiled at me. Uff her dark brown siren eyes can kill anyone with her smile.

(" Hmm, Ask, what do you wanna ask? ")

" I wanna flirt with you", those words slipped out from my mouth like a volcano making Aadya di laughed so hard.

"Bss itni si bat", she asked with folding her hands on her chest. I was here afraid that she will be angry after listening those words but look, loook at di she is smiling...

" Ohhhh, Divya you are great", I patted my imaginary shoulder.

" Ohh... .n... Ooo di", I stuttered as I panicked. She was watching me with her amused expressions.

"Ohhhh, don't be tensed Divya. You are calling me di and you are stuttering here. That's not good tho", Aadya di calmly expressed her words.

" Okkkkk."