Intro - 01 ✨

Intro - 01

It was already late at night, a red car was moving very fast through a deserted road. It's speed was so fast that if by mistake someone comes in front of it or if the brakes are applied suddenly, it could witness a brutal accident.

There were three girls in that car. Two of them were sitting in the front, one, who was driving and the other was sitting next to her, on the passenger seat and listening to the song, that's too in a very high volume. The third girl was lying in the back seat of the car, She was in a state of slight unconsciousness.

Both the girls were enjoying a lot, the girl in white dress lying on the back seat woke up holding her head due to the high volume of the song, everything was blurry in front of her eyes, her head was aching due to the noise.

"Guys, please lower the volume, please. Ughh! my head is hurting a lot. I can't bear it, and why haven't we reached home yet?"

"Chill babe, we will reach in a little while, right now we are enjoying. Let us have fun. You can sleep comfortably." The girl driving among them says.

"Uff! My head" - the girl holds her head and lies back on the seat.

Both the girls were enjoying it a lot. After driving for some distance, they stop the car near a shop and the one who was driving gets out of the car.

"Okay, now you take charge from here."

Saying this, she leaves from there, the other girl comes and sits on the driving seat. She looks back at the sleeping girl and says.

"You'll never forget this day little princess. Oh sorry, your family will never forget this day."

She mischievously smiled and started to drive the car. She also stops the car after going some distance and calls someone. Within a few minutes a man came straight into the car.

"Is she okay?"

The man asked while staring at the girl at the back and he checked her vein.

"She's okay, it's just drunk a little."

"Okay, let's go then. They will be there in some time."

"Okay!"

Saying this the girl starts driving. The car was going very fast, the girl lying on the back seat was unconscious. The car had now left the busy streets of the city and reached the highway and was moving at great speed.

Just then a black colored car was coming from the other side, its speed was normal. It was pretty normal, where there was a black car on one side and a red car on the other side.

But as soon as both of them reach close to each other, both the vehicles collide with each other and a terrible accident occurs. That black car was hit so hard that it was thrown away and the red car stopped right there. 

_ _ _

After some time.

(The scene at Highway)

The girl in the white dress from the red car who was unconscious regains consciousness and finds herself in the driving seat, blood was flowing from her head, everything was blurry in front of her eyes, She holds herself and gets out of the car, tries to walk and looks around. But his steps start shuddering, She looks around and finds no one.

"Where... where are those two? Where am I? Where am I?" 

She questioned her self looking all around trying to find the girls who were with her.

She starts searching all around for those two larks, she was moving from here to there drooling. Smoke was coming out of her car, there was heavy damage on the bonnet of the car which made her understand that her car had been in a terrible accident. She was drooling here and there when suddenly she noticed a black car which was upside down at a distance.

She goes near that car drooling and tries to look inside, as soon as she peeks inside she gets scared and drools and falls on the ground.

"These? How did this happen? these people"

She looks here and there and her eyes fall on her car again which was in a very bad condition, she looks once at her car and once at the black car, she immediately understands that these two cars had collided with each other.

She gets up frightened, opens the door of the car with trembling hands, there was an injured man lying on the driving seat, she gathers courage and puts her finger near his nose to see that whether he's alive or not, her heart breaks down when she realizes that he was not breathing. She quickly presses at his neck and realizes that the man has died.

Her hands and feet start trembling, she also checks the vein of the woman in the car, but alas, both of them were dead. She gets scared and runs towards her car. She tried hard to recall how all these happened but she doesn't remember anything.

"Damn!!! This happened to me? This happened because of me? Death of these people? Oh my God, what do I do now?"

She started running here and there like crazy, she was not able to understand what happened and how? She couldn't remember anything. Seeing herself all alone on the highway and remembering that she was the one on the driving seat, she thought that it all happened because of her.

She runs away from there barefoot.

_ _ _

(The scene changed to her house)

She somehow managed to reach home while running and falling.

"Dad! Dad!"

She reaches her father's study while drooling. Hearing her voice, her father comes out.

"Princess?"

"Dad! Dad please save me. I don't know how it happened? I... I didn't do anything... dad... dad, I didn't do anything."

"Princess! Princess, control yourself. What's wrong? Breathe, breathe first. Take a deep breath."

She was taking deep breaths and trying to say something but no sounds were coming out of her throat.

"Princess? Calm down, calm down first. Take it easy, ok, take it easy, relax and then tell me what happened? You had gone to the birthday party, then this injury and this condition of yours? What has happened? Tell us? Is everything okay? Someone did something..."

"Dad! Dad, I... I didn't kill them, I... I didn't do anything, I didn't do anything..."

Before she could say anything else, she faints.

"Princess!!!!"

He pats her cheeks, sprinkle water on her face  But she still does not regain consciousness, He quickly picks her up in his arm and takes her to the hospital.

_ _ _

After sometime, at the hospital.

Girl's father - "Doctor! Doctor... how is my daughter?"

"Sorry to say Mr. Jamal Farooque, but your daughter went into a coma.”

Saying this the doctor pats his shoulder and leaves from there. Jamal takes his phone out and  calls someone.

"Find out what happened to my daughter, I need a detail."I'll not spare his life, whoever did this to my daughter. (Yelled) find them."

* * *